Re: [bug report] slowness in large neighbors

by rafaelpessoa85

Original Post

[bug report] slowness in large neighbors

★★★★★ Novice

After the last update browsing the neighbor city of more than 300,000 population is extremely slow on the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Tested it on both devices. When scrolling in the big city is slow and slow to change the position.

On the iPhone 6 does not occur this problem.

Message 1 of 13 (905 Views)

Community Manager

Have you power cycled the affected phone since the update? Try that.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (882 Views)

Re: [bug report] slowness in large neighbors then crash Ipad

★★★★★ Apprentice
The crash occurs with neibours over 300,000 as soon as you enter their depot evrytime, is this an issue where they might not have installed their update??
Is it a facebook issue as some of the same neibours can not access game center and some facebook..
Message 3 of 13 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

Have you power cycled the affected phone since the update? Try that.

I did it in 2 phones, 5 and 5s still the problem in large cities continues.

Message 4 of 13 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem.
Message 5 of 13 (853 Views)

Community Manager

I can only assume there is more processing power in the iPhone 6 that prevents the performance issue you are seeing.

barry.png
Message 6 of 13 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
There is no sense. iPhone 6 is not as superior than iphone 5s. To the point leaving the game slower. There is a problem in the game.
Message 7 of 13 (841 Views)

Global Trade Market bugs and future adjustments

★★★ Newbie

Hi, when im going to GTM and choose a product to buy, when the user has a big city the game slows down, and almost the time the product was sold...

Im thinking the GTM isnt refreshing fast enough so we can buy new released products from users.

Maybe a refresh button would do the trick , and why cant we buy directly from GTM and have to go to the city of that user? why? i dont want to see his/her city...

Other thing not related with GTM, try put more ZOOM IN/OUT on the game cause its confusing when we growing our city and have  a general sight of the city...

Thx

Message 8 of 13 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have the same problem on my OnePlus One since last update

Message 9 of 13 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think this attributes to the other city building the airport. I experienced lag in my device (it's android btw) when I get to the city constructing their airports.

I tested with other devices and the issue persists as well. The only time where the city that I went to are running smoothly is when they're not building their airport.

With regards to the population size, I can visit cities about 500k+ pop. with no airport being constructed lag free.

Also, I haven't found blimps in my city? Does anyone know where are those things? ..........and no, they're not showing in the edge of the city anymore.

Message 10 of 13 (826 Views)