Re: Wrongfully banned to cheat server

by katieqs1

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

One of our Club's best players was reinstated last week only to be deleted again this week. I am really hating this game that seems to enjoy deleting honest players. It must be time to find a new game to play and support with my real money.

Message 51 of 53 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I made original post - it took nearly 6 weeks to be reinstated - they seem to have sent a lot of cities to cheat server and lacked resources to review. I was so upset but got it back.I have not had the problem again with main city but did have a feeder sent there but back in a few days.

if it happened again I would be more relaxed - there are things you can do to compensate while you are waiting  - for example I focussed on storage. When you shop on cheats server it’s everywhere - storage, expansion, so make the most of it! 

also I would not feel so humiliated - you do get your city back and it is absolute proof you are a clean player because EA has done a proper review and you passed. 

many legit players who spend money have this problem which makes even more annoying - BUT I console myself they do get rid of a lot of actual cheats. And just focussing on storage while I was there helped pass the time and feel compensated.

Message 52 of 53 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

BTW I am appearing as a “newbie” because this happened many years ago. I was frantic and joined this server because of that issue. Since getting my city back I haven’t logged on here. Ea have sent me this reply to the post but when I tried to log in with the email they have been using - they said they did not recognise my account lmao.

well I just made a new account with same email. I just want to clarify I am the one who did the original angry-as anything post 🙂

Message 53 of 53 (617 Views)