Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president of

by robertgpoole

Original Post

Re: Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president

★ Apprentice

I hear you, Pehta1.

We just finished our war this morning, so it should work now.

Message 21 of 31 (1,317 Views)

Re: Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president

★ Apprentice

Summary of problem status to date

I'm a member of another club now. I have exchanged a lot of emails with Zendesk support and here is the result:

1. On my direct question, whether I am or I am not a hacker they confirmed that I am not a hacker and that I play fair.
2. During the active war they took me out of my old club. As a reason they say this club was full of hackers. But I'm not the hacker as they have confirmed. Because of this, I lost my personal rewards for the war, the team's reward for the war, personal and team rewards for the Contest of Mayors
3. SimCash is equivalent to real money in the game and the game is full of offers to buy SimCash for real money... I have used SimCash to accomplish tasks in the war and in the Contest of Mayor. I used them unnecessarily - I did not make any profit because of the action described in point 2.
4. The only compensation for their behavior is 1000 Simoleons. They say this is the maximum compensation they can provide. I consider this ridiculous.

Yes, I am still unsatisfied with all the answers to my problems. I do not like the way they deal with the situation. I say they robbed me and they did not make any compensation for real money stuff.
At the same time, they gave me a clear signal that it is not advisable to buy anything in the game for real money, because thanks to their wishes, I can come without any compensation at any time...

Message 22 of 31 (1,208 Views)

★ Apprentice

And a little rattle:

The last follow-up in which I summed up the current situation and expressed my dissatisfaction with the solution of the situation (the same summary as here in this forum) was closed by Zendesk support without any reaction four hours ago...

This is a "truly honest" solution, I think there is no need for further comment ...

Merry Christmas to all

Message 23 of 31 (1,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

KENCITO69,

i am one of those kicked from my club... i Joined the club you mentioned.. is the president Universal?

Message 24 of 31 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]

Club president 

Message 25 of 31 (875 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m here.  I’m LOVE FORCE.   I’m having trouble finding earlier posts on this thread. I created a new club, also called ‘STRONGER TOGETHER’. I never did find a solution to losing my old club, but my new club is doing well and looking for more members who like fair, cooperative, active play.  We usually fight two wars a week.  Sometimes just one.  Please come join us. Standard smile

Message 26 of 31 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what is the clubs CODE?

Message 27 of 31 (805 Views)

★ Apprentice

#SDHNDJ

Message 28 of 31 (795 Views)

★ Guide

Pinnacle Valley might there be a problem if the president was removed but the club was closed, I know my 2 VP s cannot change or edit the club as they used to so could not edit the club  to open it. Just wondering.

Message 29 of 31 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I’d love to see screen shots of the cities stats that “aren’t cheating”

Message 30 of 31 (720 Views)