Re: Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president

by Kencito69

Original Post

Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president of

★★ Novice

I founded the club 3-4 weeks ago soon after the launch of club wars and have slowly built up membership, prioritising an active, positive culture.

Had a good run going - we'd won 6 out of 7 but generally getting to about 20-30k each game as a team to do so. We were winning a war about 30k-10k last night and when I woke up this morning to check the results I had been removed from my club.

I can search and re-join the club but as soon as I click Vu's Fortress or the club chat I am removed from the club again. By the looks of it about 5 members were randomly kicked.

Has anybody else experienced this? I'm a little disappointed to say the least.

Message 1 of 31 (5,415 Views)

Re: Woke up this morning to be removed from the club I was founder and president

★★★★★ Novice

3 members of my club were gone this morning, at first we thought they just left but was pretty strange cos they were always friendly and team players, later we noticed some cities from the club we're battling disappeared, like left their club too, thats when we started to think it might be the game

Message 2 of 31 (5,379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me and other members in my club. 

A further problem now is that in the new group I found and joined the other members can't see the war items for sale in my trade depot....

Message 3 of 31 (5,363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

so you didnt join the same club? why? you couldnt find it? i wonder if the people that were kicked out will be able to search us and join us back

Message 4 of 31 (5,353 Views)

★ Expert

I have been scratching my head on this one - if it was just one person my first assumption would be someone accused them of cheating and they have been exiled awaiting appeal. But this many sounds like a system glitch. You may wish to contact technical support through the in game help section. Good luck.

Message 5 of 31 (5,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, my old club has vanished. It doesn't show up in searches any longer....

Message 6 of 31 (5,340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

we found our missing people!! one of them opened a new club with his name so we knew it was him. he says that morning he had notifications from the chat and soon as he opened it he got kicked out. so he created this new club. however he says before creating it he tried joining like 5 other clubs and got kicked out as well as soon as he joined. we saw a former member being kicked out as well right after he joined. we're now ooking for more people to win wars and COM chests so if you'd like you guys are welcome at #LPMKHJ name is Brickell Bay

Message 7 of 31 (5,303 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yesterday evening, I launched the game to start a war and briefly saw a message in the club chat box that I and a few others had left the club I started (and presided over).  Then the box disappeared and said I wasn't part of any clubs!

I went to search for my club.  I found one by the very same title and joined it, but all of the members were different.  I left it and found another by the same name with completely different members, but it wasn't available to join.

I went back and joined the first and have since found a couple of my most active members, all asking me what happened.  It seems that the folks in this club aren't actually active.

I'm not sure what to do.  I can start another club, but I spent simbucks to start the first and don't want to have to keep doing this.

Message 8 of 31 (5,279 Views)

★ Novice
Club I was in started losing members 2 days ago, while in war, so did other team. I took screenshots. Eventually I was removed too, searched club, half members gone but unable to rejoin. Next morning club gone, so was other club we were fighting. Logged with support, 12 emails later plus many attachments, still no response beyond automated response. Not happy
Message 9 of 31 (5,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. On Thursday morning after signing in, the game said I left the club. I did not do it. The club was in the war at the time, so leaving this club should not be possible at that time. I could find the club for about an hour, but the join button was not active (probably due to an actively running war).
Now I can not find the club anymore. I can not even find some of the other clubs that I am sure they are exist.
Immediately after this event on Thursday morning I contacted support. I created two tickets - one for leaving, the other for a search error. I do not have the answer yet :-(
I am very disappointed with what is happening and the level of support - I have been playing for the fourth year and the situation is only getting worse :-(

Message 10 of 31 (5,154 Views)