Re: Why have my omega items offers suddenly stopped?

by cricket4103

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why have my omega items offers suddenly stopped?

★★★★★ Newbie

I’be been playing Sims Buildit for a long time now and am currently on level 57. I’ve been trying to replace my utility factories with omega ones but have recently come across a hurdle. In order to store enough money to buy the factories I need to expand my omega bank, which requires me to accumulate a certain amount of omega items. However, just recently I have stopped receiving offers to buy my omega items, making my omega storage fill up quickly and effectively stop my progress. 
Does anyone know why I would have suddenly stopped receiving offers? I was always of the belief that once the omega storage was at least half full the offers would start but that’s not the case for me over the last week.

Message 1 of 14 (3,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@LadyEleanhello. Don't mind @Penakyna, he's having a bad day. He is correct, however. If you believe something is wrong, file a ticket with support thru the in-game help. It's located in Settings. Write your mayor ID down, you'll need it. 

If you're is more than 50%, you should be receiving offers. Explain the problem in small words so support will understand you and be prepared to do that at least once more. Ask them if there is a technical issue with your board not producing Omega items. Keep it simple.

One thing to consider before you do that. Are you making a ridiculous number of epics? As long as an epic is in build mode, all offers are suspended. 

Good luck and happy gaming. Party hat

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (3,139 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@LadyElean Seems like a some sort techincal problem. Contact EAs useless support by game. Settings -help - take contact or something like that.

It's pretty sure you won't get any help because the support is totally useless bot army.

Sorry this happened to you, I suggest you to think is there maybe other ways to go over your neobank limit then selling items which is very uneconomical solution.
Message 2 of 14 (3,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Penakyna thanks so much for the quick reply! I’ve messaged support so I’ll wait to see what comes of that. 
As for your last suggestion...I’ll definitely give it some thought. Do you have any suggestions? 

Thank you again so much! 

Message 3 of 14 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LadyEleanhello. Don't mind @Penakyna, he's having a bad day. He is correct, however. If you believe something is wrong, file a ticket with support thru the in-game help. It's located in Settings. Write your mayor ID down, you'll need it. 

If you're is more than 50%, you should be receiving offers. Explain the problem in small words so support will understand you and be prepared to do that at least once more. Ask them if there is a technical issue with your board not producing Omega items. Keep it simple.

One thing to consider before you do that. Are you making a ridiculous number of epics? As long as an epic is in build mode, all offers are suspended. 

Good luck and happy gaming. Party hat

Message 4 of 14 (3,140 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@cricket4103  🤦‍♀️ Wow. Yes, I have spent the last week making epic building after epic building. I had no idea omega offers weren’t produced during this time. Well now I feel silly. Thank you so much for that insight. I was sure there must have been a simple reason. Now I can get on with my game. Thank you again!

Message 5 of 14 (3,125 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LadyElean  Wow, indeed! A lot of mayors don't  know that. When an epic is in production, ALL offers are suspended, production items and Omega. Let's hope a lot of mayors read this and it helps their game. 

You are welcome. I am glad I could help. I had the same experience & had filed a ticket with Support. They checked my game play & noticed I was making a lot of epics. That's when I found out about the offer suspension. 

So, Support can be good for something. IF you get the right CSR.

Message 6 of 14 (3,117 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LadyElean  And you shouldn't feel silly. Standard smile

Message 7 of 14 (3,113 Views)

★★ Guide
@cricket4103 Nice Cricket! Didn't even come to my mind as my capital has been full for a long time.

I'm always having a bad day but I made promise to EA to help people here and that's what I'm trying.

I have used support over 1000 times in all and one time it has been beneficial for me so from my stand point I think it's fair to tell it honestly
Message 8 of 14 (3,082 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Penakyna  Thanks for the shout out! My capital is also full but I am still doing a few epics in the regions. Making a row of llama mountain epics on the green side of Frosty Fjords, right next to the tracks.  

You seemed to be having a particularly bad day so I thought I would send you a laugh from a fellow 'always having a bad day' aficionado. 

Message 9 of 14 (3,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there ... I know this thread was from August but I’m having the same issue. Haven’t done an epic build nor is one in progress. It’s been about 1 week since I stopped receiving the Omega offers. About the time I upgraded my omega storage. I  did log a ticket with Help desk ... however received a generic response that “Anything you receive or achieve in the game are server based” ....so what does that mean. Checked with some other Mayors and they said “days” without an omega offer sounds like an issue. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance. 

Message 10 of 14 (2,696 Views)