Re: Why always that tutorial...way to skip it??

by EverestTZ2

Original Post

Why always that tutorial...way to skip it??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Im using three Android devices and always when I switch I need to finish the tutorial in order to login Google Play andere continue with the game where I left it on the other device.

How to skip or please implement a button to directly log in.
Message 1 of 6 (20,684 Views)

★ Guide
Did you try Facebook?
Message 2 of 6 (20,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just tried it, but

it is not possible to login into Facebook without doing the entire tutorial.

Changing Android devices should go easy...right? Now I loose about 5-10 minutes per time I change from device in finishing the tutorial...

Message 3 of 6 (20,643 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is there any way to skip tutorial?

Message 4 of 6 (20,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Late reply, but yeah, I have this same problem EIGHT YEARS LATER and it's so annoying. Please add the sidebar in the beginning of the game, it would be extremely helpful.

Message 5 of 6 (4,156 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @xxlilith_hope,

This thread has been inactive for nearly 8 years. It'd be best to open a fresh thread if you'd like to chat about this today. Feel free to do that, I'll close this off in the meantime here to limit any further necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (4,117 Views)