What do I do

by conlpere

Original Post

What do I do

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Looking for advice on what to do with my city. 

My simoleans have increased gradually but are now approaching 9.7million, I think they may top out at 10million.

Because of the Wars I left my group and subsequently CoM. Everything has been updated to the Max, except for 7 Omega builds.

So now I login daily to collect Neo Sims and Simoleans, plus the free crate. As a result my storage which is 405 now has 1500+ items in it, so I can't buy anything (apart from the Omega Mall, so very slowly I buy omega items and upgrade)

SO,

Should I unlock a region, can I spend Simoleans there? OR will I be stuck looking at yellow hats because I need to spend a few months selling items before I can buy anything?

How do I shut this traffic up? the roads are all Omega but still they horn and horn all the time. I wish I could evict anyone who uses their cars horn.

ANY ADVICE would be appreciated. 

p.s. I have no interest in Wars. I did enjoy playing with a loyal group but the President went missing and then 2 of them signed us all up to that War * every other day (SO after a few months I had to leave). I was hoping land expansion would come, but that hope now seems lost. I also built 6 of the icon buildings, or whatever, but never collected tokens. I would have 100's of tokens to use first, but I haven't collected anything from the factories in a year, so they no longer build anything (and what floats above them sits idle (like those cheetah/turtle things))

PLEASE HELP

p.s. Revenue = 33k Simoleans and 18k neo sims daily - if that's relevant to anything

Message 1 of 3 (430 Views)

Re: What do I do

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 3 (412 Views)

Re: What do I do

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your advice Rocco! 

Playing it in silent mode because the developer's inclusion of annoying sounds is frustrating, but not as much as when they turned a fun 'Urban Design' game into some hybrid war rubbish. You're right I think its time to give up games and put that effort towards real learning. There's not much use selling all those items, I don't need the Simoleans/money as its effectively useless at this stage anyway. I didn't necessarily hoard items, after being forced out of my group because of the War *, I just kept collecting the chests, and purchasing VU items so it just crept up 3-10 items per day. I might look to see what other City building games exist, I have played simcity for 20 years but I guess 'all good things must come to an end', still its a shame EA messed it up so much, Maxim knew what this game was about

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)