Re: War items

by RioValley

Original Post

War items

★★ Newbie

Why are you only able to post one war item at a time?

Message 1 of 6 (678 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That’s a really good question, and one that I have been wondering about. A year or two ago we used to be able to post 5 war supply items just like we can other supplies. Maybe one of the mods will have an answer for us?

Message 2 of 6 (654 Views)

★ Expert

The limitation of 1 war item per slot was an attempt to slow down some of the hacking / cheating issues found in the war games. This hindered the feeder cities and feeder clubs from quickly dumping war items to their teammates and minimized the effectiveness of these clandestine meetings in “open dead” clubs to trade war items. The results have had mixed revenues and has caused inconvenience...but it’s fair and at least attempts to address the issue and that’s really all anyone can ask.

Message 3 of 6 (647 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@kingVasquez85  @RioValley  When the war first introduced in the game, we were able to trade 5 war items at a time. EA changed it to 1 war item at a time 1-2(?) years ago.

It’s just a guess but probably make it hard for cheaters/hackers to trade war items. But this “1 war item at a time” rule also hurt legit players too, it’s just so inconvenient!!

Hope EA change back to 5 items at a time and figure out the rational way to punish cheaters/hackers. 

Message 4 of 6 (640 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I appreciate you taking the time to answer. It makes sense however it sucks for legit players. ;-) 

Message 5 of 6 (628 Views)

★ Expert

@RioValley  If you would like further information you may want to check out the thread “War Items” which was started last July by @knits12 and is found in the General Discussion section of the forum. I agree it does suck for honest players, but not everyone that claims to be legit (I’m certainly not referring to you) even resembles legitimacy.

@SummitVista3310 Do you have some sort of need to repeat what is already stated? @RioValley clearly stated it was a year or two ago... and honestly it doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s only an inconvenience across the board. Good news is it does create heartburn for those clubs that schedule clandestine meetings in “open dead clubs” which are simply satellites which you know are not legal (as you have received in writing) and are far from being “legit” yet you promote it. Legit...NO!

Message 6 of 6 (615 Views)