War experience game improvement suggestion

by Scualim

Original Post

Re: War experience game improvement suggestion

★★★ Novice

For Sure, EA need to get rid of cheaters first then try to find a balance between providing a plaisant game for devoted players and blocking all possible cheats.

Message 11 of 18 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SummitVista3310 You know that after 1 week punishment EA sends them back to the normal server, right? I start wondering if you are not an hacker too 

Message 12 of 18 (675 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Scualim Huh? I thought hackers stay at NI when they got caught. They should never came back to the normal server. 

Message 13 of 18 (647 Views)

★ Expert

@Scualim Genuine hackers when identified are banned, but they often simply return illegally under a different account and move forward. The ones that appear to return from the dark side are those that reaped the benefits of the hackers efforts, those that fell within the algorithm’s range for a variety of reasons and those falsely reported. Sadly, most everyone wants to focus on hackers but cheaters are just as vile and contemptible and should spend quality time on exile island with everything they “traded” for during their stay stripped away before they are allowed to return. It’s amazing how cheaters justify their behavior and turn around and condemn hackers and project themselves as honorable...the whole time knowing they are participating in illegal activities as well.

Message 14 of 18 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice

In short EA kicks them out from the door and they come back from the window 

Message 15 of 18 (622 Views)

★ Expert

@Scualim That pretty well sums it up...at least from the feedback I’ve received. 

Message 16 of 18 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SummitVista3310 In my opinion surrender after couple of hours would be great. If the other team is like 1000000 points ahead and they just want To continue it is such a waste of time To wait untill the end. That happened To us sometime ago.
Message 17 of 18 (501 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@RiverRoseValley 

I understand your frustration. We have matched with hackers that they don’t let us play. They just kept hitting and busting over and over for 36 hours. It’s not fun at all, wish they just KO us or we could surrender and move on to the next war.

But you can use surrender button until you get the weaker opponent, then there’s no point of war. Or it could be used for match-making and feeding wars. 

EA is sweeping lots of hackers this past 2 weeks. I’ve seen lots of hackers got banned while wars. Also the matching algorithm seems to be adjusted, we’ve been having evenly balanced wars, except hackers.

This is exactly EA needs to do, get rid of hackers and change the algorithm so we get fair matches.

Message 18 of 18 (493 Views)