Re: War experience game improvement suggestion

by C_Sha_31

Original Post

War experience game improvement suggestion

★★★ Novice

please allow a Club to challenge any other opponent in the same arena, rather than having EA picking the opponent when we start a war. Alternatively It would also be enough that when we start a war we could pick the opponent out of a list of 4 or 5 opponents that EA preselects with a simple reverse acknowledgements of the 2 clubs finally going to war. It is very easy to spot cheaters just by looking at their war levels, their cards and their score averages this will allow honest players to avoid picking Cheaters as opponents. I think this will also help EA to bring back a healthy war experience and have honest players investing real money again. To all reading this message, please subscribe if you feel the same pain as my club mates and I.

Message 1 of 18 (2,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Scualim I like the idea but it can also ruin the competition if we can pick the opponent. So I doubt EA will make this happen... EA has updated the user agreement in last September by addressing the collusion and matchmaking problem in wars. 

There are clubs doing feeding wars with their own teammates by attacking/rebuilding for each other. It’s an anticompetitive behavior. If we can pick the opponent, it’ll be easier for them to do this. 

So many players are fed up with cheaters/hackers. Hope they will do something getting rid of them. Or maybe make the war PvE. It’s impossible to win against hackers (unless they decided to let us win) , better to make it PvE if they can’t provide fair PvP environment. 

Message 2 of 18 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then we could just have the choice of choosing from a présélection of 4-5 players, made by Ea when we start a war 

Message 3 of 18 (2,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Scualim so you can pick your friend if you have one in the list... then it’ll encourage the collusion war play. 

you know how the war march making works and some clubs are using that for feeding wars? the war collusion and war match making manipulation is unfair as hacks. 

I understand how upset you are about hackers but picking the opponent doesn’t really fix the war environment. 

Message 4 of 18 (2,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

It would be almost impossible that your friend would pop up in a list preselected by EA, there are so many people playing, in arena 6 we are constantly getting hackers opponents, this is a much bigger problem 

Message 5 of 18 (1,997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Scualim players used to think it’s impossible to manipulate match making. But it’s not, there are many clubs doing this and that’s why EA needed to change the user agreement.

Yes, hackers are the biggest problem in the game. But if we can pick the opponent from the pre-selection it’s not competition anymore.

For the fair PvP game, opponent selection better be pure EA’s choice. 

Message 6 of 18 (1,992 Views)

★ Expert

Manipulation, collusion, hacking, cheating...

In the words of Edwin Starr (if you don’t know...Google)

🎵 War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uh-huh, uh-huh 🎶

Time to either fix the problems or remove it from the game!

Message 7 of 18 (1,974 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, It would be great if EA adds a revenge button, to play a New War against a same club. Limiting It for exemple yo one unique revenge against a same club. 

Message 8 of 18 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Novice

The most important would rather be a retreat button when we bump into hackers, last weekend we had war against a club with plenty of members with war level 1 but with magnetism level 15 or mellow bellow over level 10. 

Message 9 of 18 (1,860 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@C_Sha_31 @Scualim  Both “revenge” and “retreat” (or surrender) button can be used for match-making and collusion, it’d just cause another cheating behavior. 

The only way to solve hacker problem is to get rid of them. EA has been doing a big sweep on hackers this week. Lots of hackers were send to hackers server and their clubs ELO went back to 1500. Seems they added some new hacker trap. Let’s hope the war environment will be clean.  

Message 10 of 18 (1,849 Views)