War Teams Just Staying Under Shield

by Killer17

Original Post

War Teams Just Staying Under Shield

★★★ Newbie

This needs to be addressed, getting tired of teams staying under shield for hours when leading, we’ve lost a few wars because of this bug in the game. 

Suggestion teams start losing points depending the length they under shield specially in the last few hours. 

Regards,

Message 1 of 69 (8,858 Views)

Re: War Teams Just Staying Under Shield

★ Expert

It absolutely stinks...wonder what their members think while they sit under the mandatory shield because the club officers said you have to. Don’t unbubble and get attacked and earn war items, don’t worry about your chests, don’t worry about having fun, don’t worry about being called a coward, see here’s your 30 simcash and we’re moving up the ranks. Great job.

I have a solution, if you’re a real player that wants to be active for the entire war and are a member of a turtle team send me a private message and I’ll try to help you find a new club...and I’lI keep it confidential. I know several great Presidents that would love to talk to you. Maybe if they lose enough good members they will get the message. But I sort of doubt it.

Message 2 of 69 (8,784 Views)

★ Expert

Sorry it’s only 20 simcash since the latest change.

Message 3 of 69 (8,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They should make it if the other team players don’t come out from under shield and fire a few strikes within an one hour you’re disqualified.. we’ve lost five games do to that and I’ve spent to much time and money to lose like that  let alone the game becomes boring people lose interest..  and I’m sure the game maker doesn’t want that they want players and be able to make revenue off the game so they should step up and do something 

Message 4 of 69 (8,639 Views)

★ Expert

Only problem with that is you’ll probably be disqualified yourself...unless you don’t sleep, work or go to school, eat, or bath...please bath Standard smile

Message 5 of 69 (8,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah I kind of agree to that but there’s a difference between the whole team being under shield and just a few players.. also you can see them rebuilding and collecting items and sit on the 10th item and don’t collect the last one to come out from under shield..we’ve gotten to know each other on are team very well..on our team there some players from Australia/Canada there some in Europe and there some in the United States so we’re pretty much at all different hours.. yes I sleep for 8hr but the rest of my team players are playing..  maybe if you’re under shield for more than eight hours you should be forced back out from under shield and you can’t collect any items..  there’s players losing interest in the game including myself because this is happening

Message 6 of 69 (8,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree this is moronic that it is done by anyone.

Message 7 of 69 (8,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This absolutely needs to be corrected. Any other game where a team sits inactive for a period of time would be disqualified.

I believe by implementing a auto repair system where if a city has been attacked and goes without a repair for an hour a building will auto repair, continuing to repair a building after each hour has past with no repair and provide the city mayor no reward for the auto repair. After a period of 12 hours a city would repair itself out of the shield. This would prevent teams from getting a lead and then not playing anymore, just to achieve a win.

Please fix this terrible cheat.

War Whisperers Mayor

Midian

[Do not accuse others of cheating  - CM]

Message 8 of 69 (8,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Do not accuse others of cheating  - CM]. This is how they play. The pics below expose their members. Total cowards for a false victory.

Message 9 of 69 (8,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

one more

[Do not accuse others of cheating  - CM]

Message 10 of 69 (8,225 Views)