War Assignments in clubs with no wars

by SpookyJohn75

Original Post

Highlighted

War Assignments in clubs with no wars

★ Novice

Can we please stop war assignments for players in clubs that have opted out of wars.

Otherwise what’s the point in having those options in the club?

Its not fair when up against players in clubs with wars for the weekly mayors contests.

Many thanks

John

Message 1 of 3 (602 Views)

Re: War Assignments in clubs with no wars

★ Expert

@SpookyJohn75  Welcome to the forum - I’m in full agreement with you and suggested the same thing since the beginning of the war games. Obviously EA’s focus is about making money and rightfully so and in their perspective a participant in CoM will gladly participate in the war game to be competitive in CoM and once again their limited vision misses the mark. There are multiple reasons folks elect not to participate ranging from the lack of available time to commit to the blatant cheating taking place. These are two completely separate contests and should be treated as such - exclude war assignments from CoM or at least provide folks that elect not to play the opportunity to remove war assignments from the selection criteria and reduce the point value for war assignments to be more in line with other assignments. I have participated in both at the same time, but fair is fair.

I look forward to reading your future posts. Take care.

Message 2 of 3 (569 Views)

Re: War Assignments in clubs with no wars

★ Novice

I agree with you.  I love the game and As a club we aim to get to the legendary chest in the Mayor contests but I have to say I’m getting a little despondent now Of losing out in the Individual contests because I have to either cancel the war tasks or complete lower scoring assignments which doesn’t really work in the competition.   You have to complete the harder tasks to stand a chance of getting Into the top slots.  I do spend money in the contests.  The fact our club doesn’t do war games does not mean they can’t make money.  I would say leaving it as is will have a negative impact on revenue.  Let’s hope they listen.

Message 3 of 3 (537 Views)