Using sim cash

by RiverRoseValley

Original Post

Using sim cash

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

How do you guys feel about the fact that you can spend even thousands of sim cash without any confirmation. In my opinion there should be a question are you sure you want To buy... For example after 100 cash. It takes such a long time To get sim cash or you can use real money To buy. It should not be possible To accidentally spend big amount of cash as it is now. 

Message 1 of 14 (3,051 Views)

Re: Using sim cash

Champion (Retired)

@RiverRoseValley 

I agree 100%. We need a purchase confirmation button, not only for simcash purchases but also for neosimoleon purchases, platinum key and gold key exchanges, etc. All of these can be quite challenging to earn and far too many mayors are spending these precious items accidentally. 

✌ 

Message 2 of 14 (3,036 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RiverRoseValley I had the same problem over a year ago. I contacted support, because I did not know where my sim-cache had gone. It turned out I accidentally clicked on the exchange. They cannot be returned ...
I asked to convey to the developers a request to enter a confirmation of the exchange of large amounts of sim-cash. Or make a reverse exchange of simoleons for a sim-cache.
It's sad that during all this time, no update has provided such an opportunity.
Message 3 of 14 (2,934 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@never2old2game Confirmation is required where the operation takes place in one click. This is primarily the exchange of sim-cash.
In other cases, it is unnecessary and will clutter up the game. For example, buying a building or upgrading a disaster, you do 2 operations: the choice and the exchange itself. Therefore, the question will be superfluous here.
Message 4 of 14 (2,927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@SimOldFan  I cannot believe they have not done anything for a year for it... That is so frustrating. I think it is a Major issue... I spend a lot of time earning the money and all is gone by one  click

Message 5 of 14 (2,903 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RiverRoseValley 

Until a confirmation or reverse exchange is added, I can only advise you to be very careful)
1. Avoid pressing the buy simoleons button in the upper right area of the screen.
2. If you pressed it, very carefully close the exchange panel with the button with a cross. Blank areas of the screen are inactive, and the exchange buttons do not contain confirmations. Be careful.

Good luck)

Message 6 of 14 (2,853 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimOldFan 

According to your screenshots, simcash exchange for simoleons also requires two clicks. Basically "add" (open window) and "purchase".

How would my additional suggestion "clutter" the game any more than that?

Is it simply because it's simcash vs. other currency? Should I have started new and separate threads for each currency? I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind, but to me this is an issue (long standing) of mayors spending hard earned currency on items they don't want or need simply because there is not an "are you sure?" button. If some mayors felt they didn't need or want the double-check, they could certainly add a "don't ask again" button.

Message 7 of 14 (2,833 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@never2old2game I didn't count the "open" operation. But so be it. Then only the operation of buying simoleons requires 2 clicks. All others (construction of buildings, improvement of disasters) - more. You can check it yourself.
There are many solutions to this problem. Your solution is also good.
Message 8 of 14 (2,815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@SimOldFan Be careful is what I got as an answer for my promblem from helpdesk. As In your screenshot 2 you can see that the cross for closing the window is very close To the Blue square containing the action buy 68000 coins for 1000 cash and if you are using mobile Phone To play as I am it is very easy To hit wrong spot. One of my suggestions was that only the yellow box should be active when you want To buy. 

Message 9 of 14 (2,780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The support service assures us that it transfers information to the Studio. However, for a long time nothing has been done to solve this problem.
I hope that on this forum our proposals will be heard by the Developers...

Message 10 of 14 (2,733 Views)