Unreasonable region simoleans COM tasks in latest update

by heliskidude

Original Post

Unreasonable region simoleans COM tasks in latest update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Since the last upgrade, COM tasks to earn regional simoleans (in my case leaf simoleans) has multiplied by a factor of 5 or 6 and are no longer reasonable to achieve.  It used to be that in order to earn 2500 (or somewhere in that neighborhood) COM points I had to earn 450 leaf simoleans.  Now I have to earn 2500 (1 leaf simoleans to 1 COM point) and I only get 45-50 leaf simoleans per residential upgrade and the offerings for supplies has not changed either. That would take over 50 residential upgrades to achieve!!  Please restore the ratio to prior levels.

Message 1 of 5 (1,170 Views)

Re: Unreasonable region simoleans COM tasks in latest update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think it is rather ridiculous too. Takes the fun out of the COM. I have more than enough regional simoleons to outfit 5 of the same region. Not like we can use those simoleons for anything else. Plus the time between shipments is too long in relation to the days you have doing the COM. I would like to see the Export HQ removed.

Another example of EA trying to get you to pull out your wallet.

Message 2 of 5 (988 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here it is 2 months later and still stupid amounts required. I'm done with this game, time to move on to something else

Message 3 of 5 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also seeing EA Tactics to force you into spending to progress. But with club wars. Certain parts of the game don't seem as random as they should be. Items that I need to get war items that usually are regularly available to buy From the depot suddenly become scarce and also the items needed in the war deliveries which again should be random don't become available for usually ages forcing you to spend gold if you wish to progress

Message 4 of 5 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That doesn't seem to be problem with the six cheaters in my region. They must all have the simcity cheat guide booklet. they have all leveled up at same time except for me. they level up when they buy all my items that I made for COM tasks and buy out everything else whether they need it or not.

Message 5 of 5 (711 Views)