Unbubble Booster!

by Rozzie_ti73hgfn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unbubble Booster!

★★★★ Novice

Unbubble Booster!  That is what we need to solve the problem of teams bubbling and riding out the rest of war.  Our team is about to lose a war by 40 pts because the other team has stayed bubbled for 19hrs.  If we had a booster that could be used to unbubble 1 person we could reengage them.  What do you say ea?

Message 1 of 8 (2,602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unbubble Booster!

★★★★ Novice

I hear ya and had a chance to read several threads.  I haven’t seen anyone suggest a booster as the solution, only putting time limits on a bubble.  IMO the “unbubble” booster could be used on any player who is bubbled at any time, regardless if the whole team is bubbled.  When used the damage clears and the unbubbled person does not get any remaining war supplies.  

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (2,856 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 8 (2,504 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hear ya and had a chance to read several threads.  I haven’t seen anyone suggest a booster as the solution, only putting time limits on a bubble.  IMO the “unbubble” booster could be used on any player who is bubbled at any time, regardless if the whole team is bubbled.  When used the damage clears and the unbubbled person does not get any remaining war supplies.  

Message 3 of 8 (2,857 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem is that it can be detrimental to lift the dome. If the opponent is active and waiting for a city to lift the shield, they can easily hit for 2000 or more points by using big attacks with one zone remaining. But with only 12 energy, it's nearly impossible to come out positive. We had a time nearly come back on us simply because they were able to outscore us anytime the bubble dropped. So at the end we stayed shielded to win.

Let us collect more energy before lifting the shield and there's more incentive to stay active.

Message 4 of 8 (2,437 Views)

★★ Novice
Yea good idea we sat for over 20 hours
Message 5 of 8 (2,435 Views)

★★ Novice
We are currently sitting against a team 300 pts between us. They all bubbled. 24+ hours now. This really makes the war part of game game unenjoyable. Alpha Omegas.... 75k in points then wussed out!
Message 6 of 8 (2,399 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Rozzie_ti73hgfnBrilliant idea. Sim City build it developers really need to address this issue which is taking the fun out of wars and really feels like cheating. Although it's not technically cheating it's just clubs exploiting a loophole in the game because they are cowards.

Message 7 of 8 (2,207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes!  They listened the Shield Buster is here!  Thanks EA

Message 8 of 8 (1,963 Views)