UNREAL PRICES

by SIMRADICAL

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

UNREAL PRICES

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

THE PRICES OF DIFFERENT COMMODITIES ARE DIFFERENT. ACCEPTED. BUT SOME COMMODITIES ARE EXORBITANTLY PRICED. 5 ICE SCREAM SANDWICHES COSTS MORE THAN A PEACEFUL PARK AND I NEED THOSE SANDWICHES TO GET 1 EPIC POINT. i AM NOT ASKING FOR THOSE SANDWICHES FROM ANYONE. BUT CAN THE PRICES BE LOWERED.

Message 1 of 3 (532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UNREAL PRICES

★★★★ Novice

I wise man once wrote a guide on how to quickly complete silver/ gold projects, in there it states that it's good to have some money stored up in order to complete these types of tasks. Either that or produce them yourself a head of time.

Best of luck with your towers!

/Stykex

PS, prices are fine in my opinion, except the backpack that makes no sense

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I wise man once wrote a guide on how to quickly complete silver/ gold projects, in there it states that it's good to have some money stored up in order to complete these types of tasks. Either that or produce them yourself a head of time.

Best of luck with your towers!

/Stykex

PS, prices are fine in my opinion, except the backpack that makes no sense

Message 2 of 3 (492 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It was a spur of the moment post because off the tough situation I was in .(the 1 point was to help me to get from 79 to 80) .

Thanks anyway for responding.

Message 3 of 3 (416 Views)

Save your game progress

Sync your game to Google Play, Game Center, or Facebook and connect with friends.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help