Re: Two major issues are making gameplay impossible

by CJDoom_81

Original Post

Two major issues are making gameplay impossible

★ Guide
Please address the following problems:

1) Buying and selling on the global market no longer works. Period. I've been trying to buy various items at Global Trade HQ for about five days now and haven't been able acquire a single item. Please don't try telling me that I'm not patient or fast enough when shopping because I will sit on the market for hours on end tapping the purchase function once per second all to no avail. My luck with selling items on the market is a little better with a few items selling daily but I know many players are finding it impossible to do so. Please fix this!

2) I know that currently there is no way to reset our cities and start from scratch but you'd better implement a way to do so or at the very least fix the glitches which are affecting people who are playing on multiple devices and/or trying to play and save via facebook and Game Center. I'm personally not experiencing this problem but if you read through forum you'll find that the problem has become a spam issue on this site with no clear solution except haphazard and half educated guesses from the community. (I just finished reading every forum thread and post since the games inception and its not pretty).

Its completely beyond me why we would even need facebook or Game Center to save our games. This should all be done in-house on EA servers. As a side, social networking is non-existent in this game and we shouldn't be required to use a third party chat app to stay in touch with other players. (LINEapp). Implement an in-game messaging feature, nothing fancy, even a cpl. hundred characters would be sufficient.

PLEASE address these issues or I fear you'll lose many customers!

Thanx,

CJ
Message 1 of 3 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello Cj. Are you based in Ch?
Message 2 of 3 (791 Views)

★ Guide
No im not in CH.

Wow, this is an old thread, I posted this a while back. I'm still pretty much in agreement with myself except what I said about relying on third party apps. Third party app is the ONLY way to trade and I wouldnt go back.
Message 3 of 3 (737 Views)