Tradecenter Improvement

by marcotibben

Original Post

Tradecenter Improvement

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Well, that the tradecenter isnt working optimal, we all know because of the countless complaints in this forum since the start of this game.. i am actually quite suprised the gamecenter hasnt had a complete makeover by now. making such a beautiful game and such a crappy trading solution just doesnt add up.. who designed this, thinking it might work this way when millions of players play at the same time.. serving up just 32 items for sale at one time? that's uuhm.. worth sending someone home finding another job i guess.. extremely short sighted solution which looks to be improvable very simple..

suggestions..
1. create options to filter the results, finding what you want, not just what others sell.. now there's a short window of a couple of minutes.. if your item isnt sold in that time, it never will until daniel buys it after 48 hours.. create some product icons to click on rendering only a list with those products... easy..

2. create a global and local tradecenter shopwindow, so one can easily see what friends are selling.. now looking for items at friends takes far too much clicking and loading, to just find out their shop is empty...!!! verrrry irritating.. introducing this local shopwindow will make it far more likely you also sell your stuff that isnt sold in the advertising time of the global market
Message 1 of 3 (648 Views)

Re: Tradecenter Improvement

★★★★★ Apprentice

They have made it a little better; at least you can now usually purchase the item when traveling to the seller's city.  Agree that it could (and hopefully) still be improved.

Message 2 of 3 (600 Views)

Re: Tradecenter Improvement

★ Apprentice
what also could be an idea is to be able to put out a request/order..
just like the gold coins on the buildings..
you should be able to say in the tradecenter 'i want 10 chairs, and i want to pay this price' .. and other players can then supply (if they want to for that price)..
Message 3 of 3 (564 Views)