Re: Trade and sell depo

by Genodm

Original Post

Trade and sell depo

★★★ Newbie
Anyone else have a selling problem, I have been selling stuff like extra locks or the security cams, for example. And up till 5 days ago they have been selling, now all of a sudden nothing is selling out of my trade and sell place.. Not even if I put it for 10 dollars. And yes I am on the Internet still and the connection has not been lost at all.
Message 1 of 7 (2,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too.  I know that eventually the "system" buys them, but in the meantime I'm stuck with a full trade depot which means when my city storage is getting full I can't dump anything into the market place.  

Message 2 of 7 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I didn't know about the game system auto-buying unsold items in your trade depot.  Any idea on how long before it does that?  If you never bother to advertise the item, will it get bought anyways?

In much older versions of the game, it felt like certain items that were advertised after a while weren't being shown to other players.  I eventually listed a new item and the traffic from that sale brought buyers who also bought the stuff that was stuck.  I haven't put anything up for sale in a while so I'm not sure what it's like now.

Chris.

Message 3 of 7 (1,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep - if you don't advertise they get bought eventually by the game itself.  It's a couple of days at least, not sure exactly how long sorry.  The downside is they sit in your market so you don't have the space to sell other things.  It's better to use the advertising feature, then other players can buy your stuff and depending on what it is you sell, some stuff goes REALLY quick! :-)

Message 4 of 7 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've had/am having this problem as well. Support wasn't very helpful.
Message 5 of 7 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Novice
Usually takes 3 or 4 days.
Message 6 of 7 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Looks like the problem exists before the official relaease of the game. We are many in the forum having these issues with the Trade Depot.

This needs to be fixed asap.

Message 7 of 7 (1,662 Views)