Trade Depot not clearing

by Kbear604

Original Post

Re: Trade Depot not clearing

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem. I've tried the same solutions as listed above. No resolution yet?
Message 11 of 45 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. My wife and I share a lot of items and make stuff for each other (I'm a good husband) and she goes to my trade Depo and it shows it as empty, yet my Depo is completely full of stuff that just won't sell. I am even trying to sell scuba masks and such but they just sit there saying advertised. Grrrrr EA sort it out.
Message 12 of 45 (1,153 Views)

★★ Novice
Try to delay delete an item, see if I says that it is already sold.
I think it is interesting that so many people get this problem at once...
Message 13 of 45 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the reply I got back when I contacted them,

Hi Mayor,

I'm sorry you've been having these issues with your Trade Depot. Our team has been actively investigating the cause as a priority.

The Trade Depot relies on online communications to ensure the latest information is relayed between the buyer of your items, our servers and your Trade Depot. If there's a problem somewhere with connectivity (e.g. you were offline at the exact moment the item was purchased by another player or Mayor Daniel or our servers were not able to connect to your game for any reason) it can result in a slight delay updating your Depot, so the items can appear "stuck"! However, it should only take a maximum of 72 hours before the items are successfully cleared from your shelves again.

Our apologies for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We are constantly working on improvements in the game and Trade Depot, we appreciate you letting us know.

If you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.

Message 14 of 45 (1,124 Views)

★★ Novice
Well, I guess I have to wait for another 48 hours then...
Message 15 of 45 (1,118 Views)

★★ Novice
That's not very good at all
Message 16 of 45 (1,114 Views)

★ Novice

"Only 72 hours".........thank god it's "only" 72 hours. Don't know what I'd do if it was any more.  BTW....Same problem as everyone else on this thread.

Message 17 of 45 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem, same 72 hour response. Incidentally, I added a new for sale square, and when that item sold (presumably), a different square, previously stuck, cleared up. When I then sold more items they all got stuck.

The message here is that maybe we have to wait for all squares to clear before we start selling again.
Message 18 of 45 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I noticed that at the same time I put items for sale that are stuck, I got a message about me being offline. I was not and I had both cellular and wifi at the time.  I think they went offline and got us all messed up. I think it is crazy that they are making us all wait 72 hours. 

Message 19 of 45 (966 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same 72 hour response....totally unacceptable. Especially since there is no indication that it won't happen again.  I'm completely frozen now with full inventories, full production levels, and no way to sell items in order to move forward.  They need to fix this asap!

Message 20 of 45 (956 Views)