Re: Trade Depot not clearing

by Kbear604

Original Post

Trade Depot not clearing

★★ Novice

My Trade Depot won't clear for items that are already sold...I even tried to delete them, and it won't let me, stating "Items already sold can't be deleted"...but they also don't show as sold, so I can't collect, nor clear them....help!!!  I've logged in and out of the game as well, didn't fix it....

Message 1 of 45 (2,919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I'm having the same problem... my depot hasn't cleared for 2 hours. I have also tried deleting items and it tells me that they have been sold. I Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still didn't fix it.
Message 2 of 45 (2,767 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup...exact same issue it sounds like.  So it sounds like a global problem at least...I also put in a ticket an hour ago, so hopefully they will resolve asap.  Will let you know if I hear anything.

Message 3 of 45 (2,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too, but when I put another item, it was succesful and I did the trade, but the other items don't clear
Message 4 of 45 (2,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried the same thing and it didn't work for me either
Message 5 of 45 (2,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you received a response?
Message 6 of 45 (2,636 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm still seeing no activity.  My depot is just about full, so I hope they can resolve this soon!

Message 7 of 45 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here too, I've tried uninstalling, clearing cache, playing the game offline then reconnecting, adding trade slots etc and nothing is working. I've now run out of room in my storage and have spent money buying two trade slots I didn't need if the game was working properly. Not a happy bunny.

Message 8 of 45 (2,553 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem

Since yesterday my trade depot is stuck with sold items, that does not disappear. When I try to remove them (8 baskets with different amount of goods) by trying to pay the scrap fee, I get a message that this is not possible, because the item is already sold; but it does not turn into a coin, so I can finish the deal!

I tried different suggestions from the interwebz, like logging in and out, playing offline for a bit and logging in again, adding an extra basket and selling stuff in that (but the same think happens; item is sold, but not turned into money). I have tried to install the game on a other devise and link my google account to it, but nothing helps. The last thing to do is to reinstall the game/ clear cash in the app and hope it syncs correct with the cloud; but that will probably not help because it didn’t help to install it on a other device.

I am getting really frustrated due to all the time and money I have invested in the game

Message 9 of 45 (2,549 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also having this problem any way to sort it out yet?
Message 10 of 45 (2,289 Views)