Time limits for cities being bubbled in buildit wars

by 11Muppet

Original Post

Time limits for cities being bubbled in buildit wars

★★★★ Novice

Hi, we are playing a team that has taken a slight lead and all of it cities have now been bubbled for 20 hours. It would be great if there were a time limit to remain mumbled to essentially forced other clubs to play the game that they said they wanted to play. We were thinking six hours and then an automatic uunbubble. Or maybe 4 hours.  If you want to play, you should play. 

Message 1 of 18 (2,482 Views)

Re: Time limits for cities being bubbled in buildit wars

★★★★★ Newbie

@11Muppetcompletely agreed. If players want to play in a war they should play. My club just had an evening of war and now the opposing club is all staying bubbled. This is happening to us every other war now. It's a cowardly strategy that takes the fun out of the game. Sim City Developers please fix this issue!!!!!!

Message 2 of 18 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree. EA needs to fix this quick. It seems everyone is taking this cowardly strategy to win. I'm looking for another game to play. EA is doing nothing about this problem 😡😡

Message 3 of 18 (2,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

we had our second war recently, with our opponents using this cowardly strategy. On top we had the Problem that EA matched an opponent with only 11 members to us (20 members). These opponents were strong and easily worked out a lead. But when we catched up and had only a few hundred points to overtake, all 11 opposing cities were under the shield and did not come out until the war ended after about 6 hrs. EA has to do something about this. I think 11Muppet's suggestion of automatic unbubbling after a certain period of time is good idea. Another way could be a continuous deduction of points per time unit, i.e. 50-100 points per shield and hour..... This should motivate to get rid of the shield. In our last war this method woud have caused a deduction of 1100 points per hour.

Message 4 of 18 (2,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well, i am fine with a team staying bubbled for he win.   We almost and could of done it to a team that used 88 magnetisms by 3 people.   We would have to  to beat the cheaters.  We screwed up and went from a 10k lead to them winning by 10k.  I have no problem staying bubbled against teams with that many magnetisms.   Has to be a  flaw in the game to use 440 war items between 3 people and then some other attacks by them as well...

Either they cheating, or spending 1000s of dollars.   Either way, would rather beat them how I can then lose to a spending team

Ps. Same thing is happening now this war.  Never ending mags.  44k to 13k

Message 5 of 18 (2,072 Views)

★ Expert

Of course you are...you’ve already shared your propensity for this strategy. As I shared in your other post it is possible without cheating or spending thousands of dollars...it’s amazing what you can collect if you play what you signed up for instead of hiding.They very well could be cheating or maybe not, but I would much rather compete with them than watch you hide for a cheap win that under any circumstances could never be defined as a victory. My wish for you and your fellow turtles is the only battles you draw will be against each other so you can see just how boring you make it. Cheating is not the greatest liability for this game...boredom is.

Message 6 of 18 (2,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Glad you have time to rebuild every 5 mins,  some of us who work and have a life dont. Current score 70k to 35k

Message 7 of 18 (2,051 Views)

★ Expert

Appreciate the laugh, I seriously doubt you work as many hours as I do but if you do you have my sympathy. The reality is you’ve already shared when you get a lead you stay in the bubble, when you’re getting pounded you stay in the  bubble, I imagine your team has a great time playing in the bubble, but I’ll never know because I will never be part of the cowardly strategy of hiding. I meant to ask if you still having issues with mercenaries (for no better term) farming during your battles? 

Message 8 of 18 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Guide

Was, yes.  But with new update it weeds em out mostly.  Those who don't talk go.  

See.  We have a different strategy now, but the other team outscored us 20k to 2k in first hour, cause apparently no one wanted to war, but no one says anything.  We were bubbled losing the whole time, and went up when we wanted, to be bubbled in 5 mins again.  

Playing to win, and playing for fun are two different ways of playing.  Game want you to get lots of points for things.   But.  Seems my group wants a win over stuff cause the stuff is few and far between.  At least card wise...  they don't care if we bubble for win.  

I think he wars should be made shorter at the higher levels,  who wins is like someone said.  Mostly in the first 2 hours...  unless they pay their way to a win later.  If the other team hits for what it can, but gets out done by 88 magnetisms...  

Message 9 of 18 (2,024 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We just met a club that stayed 26 hours under bubbles !!!! For victory. This is the 6th consecutive club we meet that play with this strategy. This game becomes a total boredom, there is more pleasure to make wars. Friends developers, we must react and quickly.

Message 10 of 18 (1,945 Views)