Re: Some suggestions for next update

by debfer

Original Post

Some suggestions for next update

★★★ Newbie

Let us be able to build parks without them needing to be connected to a road.  There are blank spots that would be great places to put parks and such in not only my town but many others I have seen.

Change the time it takes to move a building.  Just make it take like 2 seconds longer.  Too often I try to click a thought bubble and I end up moving a building, no matter how quickly I tap the screen.

Expansion items should not take up storage space.  They take up far too much room until you are able to gather all you need to upgrade.  I'm at needing 14 of each item to expand my storage again, that is up to 42 slots in the storage used by something to expand the storage.  It isn't right.

I know you're probably tired of hearing this complaint, but I'd love the trade to be more efficient.  You could try a method where the same item does not display twice on the same screen, giving us more options and a better chance at finding what we need.

I've been playing Sim City since I was very young, with the very first Sim City game.  I enjoy the game very much and enjoy the other Sim City games as well (well I didn't like 3000 all that much).

I know this isn't the right place for this suggestion...but I'd love to see a new Streets of Sim City or Sim Copter game, where you can use towns created in Sim City 4 or Societies.

Message 1 of 3 (1,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can you also add trees to plant? I created a beautiful city avoiding destroying the trees but when you added the beach upgrade, it messed up the trees and now a lot of the city is bald.
Message 2 of 3 (1,560 Views)

★ Guide

I like your suggestion. We can add trees and water without a road connection. Neighbor parks create Green Space. 

Maybe they could be named Green Space, and be available in several sizes?  I like it!  I'd spend Green or Simoleons on them. From Tiny to ex large. No roads necessary. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,342 Views)