Simcity buildit keeps crashing on startup

by k1200lt

Original Post

Re: Crashing, crashing, crashing!!!

★★ Novice

I agree completely. After the last update, the game has been impossible to play as it crashes whenever you try do do something in the game.

Message 31 of 57 (2,743 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are completely right. When I turn WiFi off before launching the game, then I have about 50% chance to play. As I turn the WiFi on while playing, the game crashes immediately or in just few minutes. Besides poor resource management inside the game, there is apparently a bug in the network communication as well.

Dear EA, please start doing anything to fix this long-term bug!!!

Message 32 of 57 (2,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep. My son is seeing this as well on an ipad. It regularly crashes when he views an advert to get a prize and has been doing so for some time. Im playing on an andriod and it works fine-  very little crashing.

Message 33 of 57 (2,705 Views)

★★ Guide

Long time ago an app crashed and I sent a ticket to GM. GM said, restart a device can fix the issue.

2 days ago this game crashed non-stop while trying to open the app. Then I restarted my devce and the game stopped crashing.

Message 34 of 57 (2,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to add to this post as since the last update I too am now finding this game impossible to play as it continuously crashes. It is very frustrating and if this bug is not fixed ASAP I'm off.

PLEASE SORT IT OUT

Message 35 of 57 (2,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree, since last update it crashes continuously

Hope you will fiducia this bug

Message 36 of 57 (2,542 Views)

Re: Simcity buildit keeps crashing on startup

★★★ Novice

I currently use iOS 9.2. However I experienced frequent and sudden crashes on previous versions as well (9.x and 8.x).

Message 37 of 57 (2,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely agree this issue has been going on for months now!

Message 38 of 57 (2,329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has EA even acknowledged the problem? I havent read one thread with an official statement.

This is getting frustrating. 

Thumbs down

Message 39 of 57 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There has been no answer from EA I've been having this problem for 5 months, am up to level 54 and spent a lot of real money on this, it's the only game I play. Have tried Lloyd of the suggestions on here wiped my iPad and reinstalled deleted the app and reinstalled, even before I installed my saved level 54 city it crashes on the tutorial. Really pissed off about it and wish I hadn't spent any money on this no one at EA seems to give a *.

Message 40 of 57 (2,064 Views)