Re: Simcity buildit keeps crashing on startup

by LeidiMakkara

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Had the same issue - iPad2 - all the latest updates etc - fine one day and then the next just crashed every time - very very annoying as I was at level 34!!
Gave up after 3 days of trying and restarted from scratch - day two of the new city and crashed again - loved the game but frustrated at the issue which clearly isn't being resolved by EA.
Message 11 of 57 (10,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Simcity crashed first time 10 hours ago and kept crashing on the startupping the game. Now I lost my game after I removed the App on iPadAir (iOS 8.1.3) and re-installed it.

Whats going on???!!! Why EA doesnt respond???!!!

I have lost money and valuable time for the game and now for this.
Message 12 of 57 (10,741 Views)

★ Novice
How many days have passed and there is not even a "we are working on the issue "? Give us a sign so we know there is hope!
Message 13 of 57 (10,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you have connected the game with game center or facebook, you must to backup the app files (optional, with iexplorer on iOS, or with some file manager for android), delete simcity, install it again, run full tutorial, and then go to settting, and connect with gamecenter or facebook. simcity will ask you if you want to restore previously saved game. worked for me and many others.

Message 14 of 57 (10,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thnx ema08, but when I re-installed SimCity Builtit to my iPad, the App didnt ask me any of those. I was connected by Facebook and GameCenter.

With Supercell ClashofClans or HayDay have asked do I want to re-install my village. GrandCru Supernauts customer service have work out more than very well, they have the Report of problem -button and I have had allways very good service with few losts. So I thought this was standard. I'm very disapointed to this App and I would like my money back!
Message 15 of 57 (10,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mmhhh, reinstall again and make sure that you played the tutorial, and then try to connect only game center . in my case, the option to sync showed immediately. good luck

Message 16 of 57 (10,561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thnx again ema08. :-) What means tutorial? With iPad doesnt give me any options to install the App.
Message 17 of 57 (10,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello All,

I am having the same issue.  Before I delete my game from my iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.3) I would like to make sure that I can restore my game thru Facebook.

Does anyone tried it? When you are talking about tutorials, do you mean, the firsts tasks that the game asked you to do?

Thanks

Message 18 of 57 (10,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with me. I play daily. Yesterday started crash on startup. Tried 3 times and no luck. Can back to it today and city is gone. Nothing. Scrap. Start over.

Spent the last month saving money and keys to create a better layout and add features. Saved $500k in Sim money and 40 keys. Gone. All gone.

iPad 2, all latest and greatest updates.
Message 19 of 57 (10,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
DELETEING THE GAME BUT NOT THE DATA, FOR THEN REINSTALLING IT .. WILL WORK !!
Message 20 of 57 (10,186 Views)