Re: SimCity FREE SIMCASH?

by IceCityFTW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SimCity FREE SIMCASH?

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing sim city and then I ran out of SIMCASH and I wonders how do you get SIMCASH and then I reaserched it and it said achievements so I thought hmm what if I beat all the achievements then how do I get SIMCASH so I have this question

HOW DO YOU GET RENUABLE SIMCASH???

Message 1 of 2 (1,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Short answer: you pay for it with real money

If you don't want to spend real money and have no achievements your options are limited:

- You can watch video ads where you sometimes will be rewarded with a couple of sim cash. Something like 10-20 each day if you watch enough videos

- Joining the Contest of Mayors (and doing well). 2000 for winning highest league.

- Completing some of the quests also has sim cash as a reward, Can't remember which though

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,397 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Short answer: you pay for it with real money

If you don't want to spend real money and have no achievements your options are limited:

- You can watch video ads where you sometimes will be rewarded with a couple of sim cash. Something like 10-20 each day if you watch enough videos

- Joining the Contest of Mayors (and doing well). 2000 for winning highest league.

- Completing some of the quests also has sim cash as a reward, Can't remember which though

Message 2 of 2 (2,398 Views)