SimCity BuildIt sync game progress between iPad and Origin Game

by FJGodden

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt sync game progress between iPad and Origin Game

★★★ Newbie

Hello all,

I have started playing Simcity Buildit on my iPad , downloaded it from the App Store etc. 

As I work a lot on my Mac at home, I was hoping to download the game on this, but have realised I need to do this via Origin. No problems, BUT please tell me I can then Link my new game to my old game?? As in if I buy the Origin SimCity can I then link it to the Simcity App on my iPad and play it? And do I have to buy the deluxe version?

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4 (748 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt sync game progress between iPad and Origin Game

Champion (Retired)

Hi.

I know that there are SimCity BuildIt users who use emulators to do this, but I'm not sure they are "officially" supported; meaning, if you run into a technical problem, the mobile app support team may not be able to help you. There are several emulators out there but you may want to start with:

https://www.unlockboot.com/install-ipadian-mac/

Good luck! and please let us know if it works Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, thank you for your response.

Can I just confirm that I can't link my iPad game to the game on Origin?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4 (734 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I owned the and played the PC version, (Simcity Deluxe), for years before the mobile BuildIt version was released and have never found a way to link the two. In my opinion, they really are two different games. If there is a way to link/sync the two, I don't know how to do it. I'm hoping you'll receive a response from someone with more technical ability, but I did want to offer up the info I know.

Message 4 of 4 (729 Views)