Re: SimCity BuildIt. all gone... gone.. sadly gone.

by Los_Style

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt. all gone... gone.. sadly gone.

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing SimCity for more than a year. I like this game a lot. I actively playing this game in my iphone.
I have unlock all the expansion (lands, mountains, beaches). I have some Landmarks that built using platinum keys which I gained from season challenges. After months of saving, I managed to collect 1000 in cash so i could built a Maxis Manor.
but yesterday, all my effort seems worthless. My city is GONE!
i've tried to delete and re-installed this game. Start again from beginning until the option to connect using facebook shows up.

From attached picture, facebook still saved my game that reaches Level 66. but, all building still not there. No land has been expanded, including beaches and mountains. no airport. i have to pay again to unlock seaport. and not even a population! all citizen have left "Tano Batak".
this is sad..

then I tried to login to my "game center" (iphone).... and yeaaah, still the same. all gone!
I thought that I was crazy and assume this error caused by iphone.. but when a club member visitted my city and send a message asking "where did my city go", I am sure that i am healthy, not crazy.. but maybe have a little bit of mental due to deep dissapointment by this lost.

anyone can help me?
is there anyone from EA that could help me?
I really want to play again.. but not from beginning!
i want my city back....
Message 1 of 3 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Your 42,192,622 population seems legit. Sarcasm.

Think I know why it 'disappeared'.
Message 2 of 3 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Level 66 and a population of over 42millon. I'm sure that is legit, EA have caught you. Be more reasonable when you use a hack and you might not get caught. Shouldn't take you long to get back to where you were using third party software.

Message 3 of 3 (1,127 Views)