SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by EA_Roulbox

Original Post

Storage slots

★★ Novice
Max storage... ok its a game, a fun game
But if factories have 12 items, and each of the 9 commercial buildings have 6 items, then that adds up to 66v items, not including vu items Basketball, land expansion items Basketball , international items (3 each for 9 total), beach expansion (3 more) and mountain expansion Basketball. That is over 80 items. Even if you just wanted 10 each of the "regular " items that is a minimum of 660 slots needed.
For the love of the game, allow us to increase the slots
Message 81 of 316 (3,903 Views)

Re: SimCity build it freezes every time I go into the Mayors Club

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Knowing who in the club buys something from someone else in the club...

Would be really useful, we spend a fair amount of time trying to figure out who is stealing from which other club member.  it would be really helpful to know who in the club buys something.

Message 82 of 316 (3,943 Views)

Re: Two clicks should be required to spend sim cash

★★★★ Novice

yeah, that or a "close wallet" option, in which sim cash simply doesn't respond to clicks until you open it.

Message 83 of 316 (3,911 Views)

Land expansion limits

★★ Novice
When will you open up more land for expansion purposes? We had a discussion on our club chat and this one person have reached the limits. Now he is losing interest because there is not anything challenging left for him to do. Even with more items released he cannot buy it because he has no place to place every them. Please help. Another issue is the products in the commercial buildings. There is some space for new products but that is all it is. Empty spaces. Please bring in some more products for us.
Message 84 of 316 (4,114 Views)

Suggestions For New featues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm happily playing simcity buildit until i dont unlocked all the area expansion. I'd like to advise you people that increase city area bcause you've introduced a lot of new buildings landmarks and more but area is still not increased so i think the area around airport will be best for expansion. Also we wanted more beach and mountain area. Or another feature you can introduce that there will be an island in ocean and we can draw more city there just like cities of tommorow.

Message 85 of 316 (3,951 Views)

Suggestions For New featues(2)

★★★ Newbie

I like to advise to introduce road intersections and bridges over roads (not over water) just like cities skylines.

Message 86 of 316 (3,948 Views)

Suggestion for new features (3)

★★★ Newbie

We wanted more beach items more mountain items more gambling items more landmarks so that our city can go more further in imaginations

Message 87 of 316 (3,951 Views)

suggestions for maglev

★★★ Newbie

I've played simcity cities of Tomorrow and i think there should be maglev tracks and station in simcity buildit, not like raods. we wanted tracks as train tracks, not like raods.

Message 88 of 316 (3,951 Views)

Suggestion for Trains

★★★ Newbie

I think this is the time for introducing railroads in simcity buildit.

Message 89 of 316 (3,958 Views)

Feature Request: Identification of Club purchases in private sales

★★★★ Apprentice

As has been said many times in many various threads/posts I've read here.  Yet I have not seen an official request 

As a I am a Vice President (VP) of a very active club Simcity Buildit club, in general managing the club works well.  With 1 major exception... it's very difficult when members steal from other members - because no one knows who did it.  This causes undue strife in the club, and typically either the President or one of the VPs attempting to solve the situation by just removing an arbitrary member they either don't like, or think may be suspect.

So I would like to officially request a new feature, which would be to implement the same functionality that today exists for facebook social cities, but have it now also work in clubs, so members of the club can see which other member of the club purchased the item.

NOTE - I am only have problems where club member #1 has ZERO advertised items, put up typically a rare item, and then notifies the club the item has been posted and that it is supposed to be for club member #2.   And someone else in the club jumps into club member#1's store and buys it before club member #2 can buy it... and then everyone starts blaming everyone for stealing.

Thank you in advance for taking this as a serious request for a new feature, if need be - I'd be happy to troll through all the various posts here on answers.ea.com - and list the number of times various other have requested in the same thing - yet it's been in a reply to a reply to a reply of some other subject topic, so I would assume it's getting lost.

Message 90 of 316 (3,924 Views)