SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by EA_Roulbox

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

★★★★ Novice

I was just coming hear to say the same thing about the neo bank. 

Message 231 of 316 (1,813 Views)

★★ Novice

We need to do something about cheaters.  I’m tired of warring against teams that cheat with feeder clubs.  They leave one club, join another just to collect the better war parts.  Then return to their main club with a big advantage.  It is unfair.  You need to restrict returning to a club that you left for at least 30 Days.  This would stop the feeder club cheaters.  A better solution would be to force the war parts collected in one club to stay with that club.  If you leave the club, the parts don’t go with you.  That would make it fair.

Message 232 of 316 (1,394 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello, I was just wondering if you could add the option to end an Epic Building Project once you have gotten to the desired amount of Epic points. 

For instance, sometimes I purposely want to get only the Turtle speed token, and once I get 8 Epic points the project is still open for the full 24 hours. It just gets in the way and all the open tasks are really distracting. 

It also make it so I don't get offer from Sims to buy items or Omega items while a project is open, and they are open for 24 hours. 

Just wondering if you could add the option to end the project and still get the speed token that you've earned .. ?  

Thanks  

Message 233 of 316 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

INCREASE THE PRICE LIMIT ON SELLING ITEMS, and/or, create a way to place buy orders

you guys are preventing a realistic supply and demand market by putting an unrealistic cap on the price of items. Ill give you and example of why this is so bad.

I am CONSTANTLY in need of n nails. no matter how many I build, I never seem to have enough. I would be willing to spend a good amount of simolunies to by the from the market. but there is rarely ever any nails available for sale in the market. you know why? Because you cap the price at 80, and at 80 a piece its not worth it for anyone to sell it because they all needed too.
on the other hand the market is Saturated with Sugar and Spice because its not needed as much and the price for it is aloud to be high.
the whole point of a free market economy is to allow the prices to fluctuate, so that it can naturally balance out supply and demand. 

I get that you don't want people to put ridiculous amounts on the items, but the current limits are way too low. the limits should be in the 1000s not in the 10s or 100s.
you can make a price suggestion, so people know where to start, and even warn users if the set a price thats too high... but is theres currently a shortage of nails in the market, and I wanna sell my nails for 500 or even a 1000 a pop I should be able to do that. if my pricing is too high, my item wont sell and I will learn my lesson. 

If your market system was designed right, there should be roughly an equal amount of each item for sale. But if you do query on your DB you will see that it is extremely lop sided. 

Message 234 of 316 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thnx 

Message 235 of 316 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I wasnt aware of this "Daniel’s" city.... is that a AI city that eventually buys all items if no one else does? if thats the case maybe they can just disable that.

and if the money is coming from other real players, it shouldn't matter cuz the somebody either earned or bought that gold

Message 236 of 316 (1,072 Views)

★ Apprentice
Couldn't we just make Daniels City buy the items that don't sell at their original max price that's set now? So if some lists 5 nails for a total price of 2000 simo and no one buys it. After 3 days when Daniels City buys it, he could still buy them for 400 simo which is the max price that 5 nails sell for right now.
Message 237 of 316 (1,055 Views)

★★ Novice
10/4/18
I really like the 3 new regional updates. I do have more suggestions tho.

It would be nice to have a governmental city to collect taxes in my new regions. Building & selling to pop ups Is the only SLOW way to increase my city’s population.

It would be nice to be able to trade omega items! It’s taking me FOREVER to add to my OMEGA city because I need specific items to increase my neobank to buy a much needed control tower.

Please give us more expansion items or ease of accumulation! Accumulating 20 items of rare expansion items takes FOREVER! I put down the game for 9 months because of this. Now I need more expansion items for my new regions. I’ve been playing SimCity Buildit for a few years now. Now that is SLOW!!! Please help here!

Thank you for your considerations
Message 238 of 316 (1,649 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey, 

I am wondering if in the next update you could add the war scores to show when we arent in the war map.

So if im looking at my city (doing upgrades, collecting items, etc) i could see the current war score somewhere on my screen without having to go to the war map to see it. 

This way i can tell if someone on the other team has come out of their shield and started attacking my team. It can be frustrating when i sit in the war map waiting for someone on the other team to come out from shield for a long time, then when i finally go back to my city to collect items or complete war deliveries, someone finally comes out and attacks. All the while i have no idea because im back in my city and not in the war map. If i could see the scores then i would know of someone was attacking. 

Just a thought, i think many players would like this added. 

Thanks!!

Message 239 of 316 (1,636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been playing SimCity Build-It for several years. Really have enjoyed it. Our team has members in US, UK, Italy, India, & South Africa. I love playing with my team and enjoy learning a little about other cultures. We play together and help each other. Of course we all have real lives too, but it's fun to design our little cities.

War has been fun, until recently.  We coordinate our attacks so everyone can play and get treasure chests. Of course we've used bubbling at the end, like last 20 minutes of a game. We've had this used on us too. Suggestion: Love the umbrellas, maybe a less costly umbrella would help encourage play? We just figured out what freeze is for and that's fun too. Suggestion: It may be a bit long...perhaps 6 hours of building and 18 hours of attack or make energy faster. The past 3 games the teams hit in the first 5-6 hours and then remain bubbled. I have several members on the team who haven't even gotten a chance to score. No chance to earn chests. Totally ruins our chances to move up a level which we have been trying to do. It also ruins the game. It isn't fun, we can't coordinate attacks and we just end in frustration. I don't think teams who stay bubbled for hours, and we wait all day wasting our time, deserve to win. What is the point of war? Suggestion: Also it would be nice if cities who don't want to play in war could opt out. If you're going out of town or something. That way they aren't ruining the war part of the game. Another suggestion: We don't understand the group war points we gain each week. Seems like we don't really earn points for tangible things. Last suggestion: I noticed a couple of people suggested having an option to surrender button to get out of a game that has non-playing war cities or to replay groups that would be fun to rematch. Although there are a lot of cheaters who have extra cities. I just saw someone bragging about it. They might create extra groups too.

No war score should be under 70,000 if players are actually playing the game. Perhaps you need to give points not just for winning, but for high scoring teams...tiers of scoring. The game we're currently stuck in our team only has 28000 vs 38000. This isn't right, it isn't strategic. It's like walking away from the chess board.

War just isn't that much fun now that we're getting to the higher arenas. It's becoming tedious.

Anyway, just ideas to improve.

Thanks!

Message 240 of 316 (1,592 Views)