SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by EA_Roulbox

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

★ Expert

Annabell22165,

Your English was absolutely great (I’m assuming it’s a second language) and I understand your point clearly. The feedback I’m receiving is that the interface between the club wars and CoM is creating a lot of clubs frustration. Keep sharing your suggestions and insights, I look forward to reading your future posts.

Message 161 of 316 (954 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, i am dutch Standard smile Thnx for the reply, hope in the future for a solution.

Must been difficult to saticfied all people here Standard smile

I love simcity games and this one is the best so far.

Have a nice day Standard smile

Message 162 of 316 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost hundreds of simcash overnight some days ago, pls give me back. Thanks, Peter

Message 163 of 316 (930 Views)

★ Novice

It’s not that only that, I am assuming that players not in clubs are not getting war assignments on their CoM lists since they cannot enter club wars placing those in clubs at an unfair advantage. Besides what frustrates us the most is how assignments are limited to a number of values per list. Meaning at no time will you ever see more that two 2000+ points assignments on your list at a time, and in order to even get those higher assignments you have to raise at least three of your assignments above 1000 points or more.  You have to waste precious assignments early on before those higher assignments appear. The whole dynamic is fixed to pressure you to invest in their currency. Throw on top of that VU, Omega and now War assignments the whole system goes nuts with the high demand on storage and such. It is getting crazy. Take those componates out of CoM and let everyone compete on even footing again.

Message 164 of 316 (928 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, even if you are lucky and it is just a war at that time when a war task is assigned does not mean you will win, or you will be promoted to higher league at least.
My strategy is always to choose the task for which there is the most points. Even at the cost of a long wait for the war or availibility for next Epic project. Many times I've done everything (at the cost of spending SimCash for speeding up delivery tasks, etc.), I always picked out the best rated task available at that time, at the end I used all 5 additional tasks. And yet I did not be promoted to the Megapolis league because I was in the 15-20th place. The winner was even more than 30,000 points more than me, the last of those who advanced to the Megapolis League had more than 10,000 points more than me.
I do not think everyone who has more points than I have must cheated on. Rather it shows that the task-generating system is unfair and very random - and does not give the same chance to win for everyone.

Message 165 of 316 (747 Views)

★ Apprentice

And I have one more feedback for EA headquater.
Recently, official support thru zendesk is very poor. The first response to the request is waiting for more than 3 days. The answers will not solve anything - just a phrase thanks for the contact and we say that we will work to solve the problem. Then, in 10-14 days, the request is closed without any solution, the problem continues.
This is really very bad and frustrating, especially in situations where the problem fundamentally affects or limits the ability to play.

In my case, for example, this applies to 2 requests now. They both limit my game, the reported mistakes have led to my unwanted leaving my club, the inability to return back to my club, the loss of my war rewards, the loss of my share of club profits in COM, the loss of my position in the current COM, the unnecessary spending resources in a war and the unnecesarry spending SimCash in COM for nothing in the end. At least a week of playing was lost for nothing. And, according to the forum support reports on this site, I'm not alone to whom these reported bugs have happened. But still none of these requests is not benn respond adequately to me or to others.

Message 166 of 316 (748 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is an addendum to feedback about poor zendesk support:

After my request on zendesk without any answer was closed and labeled as solved (as I wrote earlier in this thread), I did in zendesk folow up this request.
I asked how it was possible that the request was closed and labeled as solved when no response was delivered to me?
And what is the solution to the problem that was the request about (if they marked it as solved)?

This morning I found that this folow up was closed and labeled as solved without any response from zendesk support too.

I feel like it's just a dream and I have not woken up yet, but unfortunately this is the reality as support works now.

Message 167 of 316 (726 Views)

★ Novice

I have a similar issue with war related tasks in the COM. Currently I have my 2 highest options assigned to war tasks. Our next war is another 20 hours away this puts me at a real disadvantage trying to catch the higher placed cities.

COM and Wars should be totally separated it’s just not right as my current situation reduces my option from 8 tasks to 6 and all low scoring. If you have war related tasks these should only be triggered when there is a war on.

A separate storage is needed for war items and should be placed on the war map so you can easily see which items you have.

Message 168 of 316 (686 Views)

★ Novice

my item can't shown up when i selled it on HQ

can you fix its Frown

Sketch.png

Message 169 of 316 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

There is a big problem in the Club Wars with shields.  We are currently in a match with a club that has 15 members to our 21, and now that they have the lead, they are staying in their shields.  As a result, we cannot attack them to try and regain the lead.  Something needs to be done so that clubs do not abuse the shield setup, we have a full day left in our war and can't do anything since all of the cities in the other club are sitting in shield.  

Message 170 of 316 (514 Views)