Re: SimCity build it freezes every time I go into the Mayors Club

by Penakyna

Original Post

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

★★★★★ Apprentice

The greed is rampant with EA. Seems to be a common theme with all these online (farming) games that build experience with farming and manufacturing. I would sooner pay $60+ for a game that I purchased and own than to pay for these online games that try to tug at your wallet every week just to complete some task. It wouldn't surprise me if they were using tactics to make you lose the CoM. Otherwise, their efforts to crack down on cheating is pathetic, if it exists at all.

This game started off mildly with their attempts at snaring your wallet but these recent upgrades, especially the regional HQ, has been a vicious assault with their efforts to try to make you pay to play. 

The only thing that keeps me here is the group in the club.

Message 301 of 316 (1,563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

it would not be so bad except EA support won't ban the six people including the two females. they deliberately harass me. they send requests for all my materials that are Not on my trade depot that are Not for sale. it is obvious that i am using items to fill quest for the shipments. there is a cheating app guide for simcity buildit at google playstore the same cheating app for other games too. these ppl are too lazy to make their own items to fill their own quests. one of the cheaters actually replied to my post and he is too stupid to know that IP is recorded. i already gave bad review for EA support due to lack of action customer service.

Message 302 of 316 (1,514 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@latte7girl I am not sure if I am following you correctly. Are you not able to leave that group and join in with another group? You are talking about the people in your club, correct?
Message 303 of 316 (1,502 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, you were given the right answer in your topic. They are not real players. Don't bother about them. 

I won't even open those requests although very rarely there's good deals too.

Cheating problem in the game is very real but you are not getting cheated here. 

Message 304 of 316 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I have not received a League award in the game for 2 weeks. my ID is 1528725788.

Message 305 of 316 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

To EA game programmers: make/create the "block" button to block other players and put a door on my storage so people cannot see.

@Attitoode the ppl are in geographic region where I am forceably assigned; it is Not a club. I do not belong to no clubs. Each player is assigned to geographic region with other players. Such as northeast, northwest, south, southwest etc. There are approximately a dozen in each region. if you look at EA archives; you will find policies of region assignments and assisting other players. It is one thing to play the game and it is separate issue to cheat, harass and stalk.

@Penakyna  wrong. they are real people.

So EA game programmers, put "block" button in place of photoshare button please.

Message 306 of 316 (1,215 Views)

★★ Guide
@latte7girl are you serious? If you still don't understand there's nothing anyone can do!

EA has lots of things to improve but not the thing you are talking about.

Just forget those offers.
Message 307 of 316 (1,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Penakyna  Correct, EA Support has all the usernames harassing me in reports that I sent.

I was just now trying to put items for sale on my trade depot and someone snatches the items, shuts my window and that is what I mean by stalking. They wait for me to sign in, watch when I put items on trade depot, take all items, then get credit for their quests with items that I crafted! They are not on my friend list. Daniel is only one on my friend list. I spend half the time closing window requests than playing game. The window requests are all in my way that I can't see my own city.

Message 308 of 316 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

To EA game programmers, Remove the "change city name" option because that is how people are hiding and evading in getting banned for cheating.

There is no valid purpose for changing city name other than that, avoiding getting caught. 

Facebook requires one name. Other games only require one username. EA stop helping cheaters by allowing them to have numerous usernames already.

Remove the useless "photoshare" button.

Put item request buttons on main menu with friends. Numerous request windows clog and cover my city. I can't even see my own city with numerous item requests. They are not on my friend list so they do not have no business sending me requests. If I cannot send requests which is true, they should not either. Tired of this one way thing. My option buttons and menu do not allow me to make item requests.

People have No business looking in my storage in first place. I don't look in their storage.

Message 309 of 316 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@latte7girl I agree with you regarding players changing their city name. Shouldn't be allowed. It helps the cheaters avoid detection easier, allowing them to hide and confuse. Maybe allow you to change your name once so that you don't have to use the computer generated name given during the tutorial, but that is all.
Message 310 of 316 (1,055 Views)