Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by jenners0524

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

I really hope that this reaches someone of authority, I don’t even know if people are still working on this game but I really hope that they are, it has its pros and * but overall I really like it and play it constantly with my family. But I wanted to make a few remarks about some possible quality of life improvements that I think would really benefit the game. 1) Being able to request an item on the club chat. I am constantly requesting items form my club and they are all willing to help but we are constantly stuck by having to go to each other’s cities and worry about advertising etc. I think that the ablilty to request an item in the club chat and be able to press one button to give the item to that person would make trading between club member so much easier and would really promote inter club trading. 2) Not so important, but I think that he President in each club should have more power and seniors especially should have less power as, being able to start a war as a senior is annoying espiecially when the tutorial of wars requires you to start a war if you have the power and once your club is at war there is no way of stopping it and it’s really annoying if your club has to go to war when they don’t want to. These are just two of my main points I could go on about how the price of fire, police and health stations shouldn’t increase with each purchase but frankly I don’t think that will be changed. But these are just the two points that I believe will thoroughly improve the game and the overall experience. Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope this will make a difference.

Message 271 of 316 (1,331 Views)

★ Apprentice

Quick suggestion 

I'd really like it if I could see my inventory when I go to other cities. Often it happens I go to global trade looking for a particular item, and I find many other items in the depot at someone else's city. It would be helpful to be able to see my inventory so I can see what I need and what I dont need. This would especially come in handy during wars and when doing epic building projects when I need a lot of different items. 

Thanks 

Message 272 of 316 (1,310 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★ Newbie
I argee they are nice. but I like building my city in relation to todays life makes me feel realistically living in the city.
Message 273 of 316 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What's going on with the epic buildings? Mine are gone... And so are pretty much everyone's. Please inform the customers as to what is happening......

Message 274 of 316 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Jenners0524,

Have you checked your other regions? Epic buildings are now available in all regions instead of just the capital city.

Message 275 of 316 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Word on the street is those aren't earning tokens either. IDK what EA did but they need to undo it. 

Message 276 of 316 (1,057 Views)

★ Apprentice
With the new update I haven't had any problems. Hope they fix it for you with the next update
Message 277 of 316 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
You're one of the lucky few then.
Message 278 of 316 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Actually i have exact same problem with epic project. It happened to me yesterday when i finished my first ever epic builiding in Cactus canyon and i have 50 epic builidings in capital city and i noticed even the 50 epic builidings i cant get a token and it shows a residential builidng sign instead of token sign like brronze and silver token. Please EA fix this ASAP
Message 279 of 316 (1,013 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just went into Simcity this morning. And there was a message from EA saying Epic Projects and tokens are not available right now. They're are working on it. It also gave me 10 gold tokens. Hopefully that messages come to you guys soon. At least we know now they are aware of it.

Message 280 of 316 (953 Views)