Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by FormedFormlessne

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi , 

i have some points to discuss which i think improves the game .

1 - The trade system : i suggest you make more advanced trade system in which you can sell , buy or trade (you request specific items instead of another items from your storage) your goods also the prices could be variable according to the market request .

2 - The roads modification : i think roads modification has to be as like as the buildings and not by bulldozing it every time i need to change them .

3 - The expansion struggle : yes it is a struggle to expand in this game as the required items are a lot and they are rare and hard to find .

Those issues revealed to me for now in my short time experience with the game , i think ill face another if i continued playing it 

Regards

Message 241 of 316 (1,319 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@hththdhgf  ha escrito:

Yes, please do that Standard smile! And actually I am forced to do the Omega things, because without impossible to collect enough points at the contest of mayor's challange.

If the contest says update two Omega Buildings I just add two new buildings and update them is usually pretty easy because the requirements are low for the update. But if you don't have the factory it's not going to work. After I get my assignment over with I delete the buildings.

@simcity4fun  ha escrito:

I've been playing SimCity Build-It for several years. Really have enjoyed it. Our team has members in US, UK, Italy, India, & South Africa. I love playing with my team and enjoy learning a little about other cultures. We play together and help each other. Of course we all have real lives too, but it's fun to design our little cities.

War has been fun, until recently.  We coordinate our attacks so everyone can play and get treasure chests. Of course we've used bubbling at the end, like last 20 minutes of a game. We've had this used on us too. Suggestion: Love the umbrellas, maybe a less costly umbrella would help encourage play? We just figured out what freeze is for and that's fun too. Suggestion: It may be a bit long...perhaps 6 hours of building and 18 hours of attack or make energy faster. The past 3 games the teams hit in the first 5-6 hours and then remain bubbled. I have several members on the team who haven't even gotten a chance to score. No chance to earn chests. Totally ruins our chances to move up a level which we have been trying to do. It also ruins the game. It isn't fun, we can't coordinate attacks and we just end in frustration. I don't think teams who stay bubbled for hours, and we wait all day wasting our time, deserve to win. What is the point of war? Suggestion: Also it would be nice if cities who don't want to play in war could opt out. If you're going out of town or something. That way they aren't ruining the war part of the game. Another suggestion: We don't understand the group war points we gain each week. Seems like we don't really earn points for tangible things. Last suggestion: I noticed a couple of people suggested having an option to surrender button to get out of a game that has non-playing war cities or to replay groups that would be fun to rematch. Although there are a lot of cheaters who have extra cities. I just saw someone bragging about it. They might create extra groups too.

No war score should be under 70,000 if players are actually playing the game. Perhaps you need to give points not just for winning, but for high scoring teams...tiers of scoring. The game we're currently stuck in our team only has 28000 vs 38000. This isn't right, it isn't strategic. It's like walking away from the chess board.

War just isn't that much fun now that we're getting to the higher arenas. It's becoming tedious.

Anyway, just ideas to improve.

Thanks!

My team does not bubble the last city because of that. But with that said, the other teams that have small membership are getting off to a start fast by umbrelling themselves and then hitting. After that there is not much you can do unless you keep using slowdowns or Duds or umbrellas yourself. Its boring and we absolutely hate having to fight 10 people when our club is 22. You are correct that its boring and our members from other countries the play during our nighttime never get to hit or collect war chest. Last war we lost at the beginning (our fault) when we were taken by surprise with the Umbrellas. It won't happen again, but still, we have players that are not on line because of time differences and they are the ones that get hit fastest because we Umbrella and they are not there to do so. Not sure what the fix would be, but it would be nice if EA would segregate teams with low membership to fight each other. Otherwise it's boring and we are becoming frustrated with WAR.

@Kieppie  ha escrito:
Toby I would give anything to trade my platinum keys for your gold keys one for one. Gold keys can be used to upgrade your warcards. I’m doing Vu attack’s without any CoM tasks to try and earn those gold keys. I have even positioned my self in CoM to rather earn gold keys, than getting a better position and be stuck with platinum keys. Hang on to them, they are very precious.

Oh YES! ME too. Or trade them with other players.

[Edited by EA_Mai: merging all your posts into one to avoid double posting]

Message 242 of 316 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be nice if we could go from Daniel's city to our regions.  

Message 243 of 316 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android 9 video overlay causes simcity build it colors to go dark, see printscreen: https://photos.app.goo.gl/djMyFEanXhGz4YRw9

Fyi attached button works only for download folder.

Message 244 of 316 (1,039 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★★★ Newbie
Almost two years gone, and the OMEGA buildinds still can't be demolished. I think many people would appreciate if you perform this small correction, and make possible to demolish them. Me too,
Thanks a lot in advance
BR
Message 245 of 316 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One suggestion relates to the placement of Tips, and potentially frequency of them.  I am constantly moving from the Capital City to regions and back, and chatting with my teammates.  The Tip: Cities of Tomorrow constantly pops up and floats over the buttons to move to region, speak, and go to war map.  Ideally it would only pop once when a city is ready to be upgraded, rather than all the time.  Barring that, please move it to another location.  Also, the notice that my city has been attacked pops every time I move to the capital city, even though it isn’t new news.  It also overwrites those same buttons.

Thank you.

Message 246 of 316 (927 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Nighthawke201  schrieb:

One suggestion relates to the placement of Tips, and potentially frequency of them.  I am constantly moving from the Capital City to regions and back, and chatting with my teammates.  The Tip: Cities of Tomorrow constantly pops up and floats over the buttons to move to region, speak, and go to war map.  Ideally it would only pop once when a city is ready to be upgraded, rather than all the time.  Barring that, please move it to another location.  Also, the notice that my city has been attacked pops every time I move to the capital city, even though it isn’t new news.  It also overwrites those same buttons.

Thank you.

Yes that's true. I have replaced all London, Tokyo and Paris buildings with Omega buildings. Since then I constantly get the tip to start construction of these buildings. That really annoys.

Message 247 of 316 (1,810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Any news on making the game compatible with the iPhone XR? All the pop ups are far too big for the screen. Means you can’t participate in wars. Also affect club challenge and airport. 

Message 248 of 316 (1,765 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you mean..like this?

Message 249 of 316 (1,515 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanx for the support
Message 250 of 316 (1,424 Views)