Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by Chrissymae27

Original Post

★ Novice

I am a heavy player of this game and love it a lot. My team and I would like to suggest a option for the chat for players. In the past I suggested that a chat button be added to the city' we visit for items and not having to go back home to see if there was any chats. You added this button right away and we thank you. We now find it would be a benefit to everyone for game chat notices. I see that we get emails for productions when they are finished which is great. 

We now feel it would benefit players to have an option to page each other with a pop up notice, not an email as we get enough already. This would be used for only members of the team. When we press the button, it would notify that player that someone is needing to chat with you in the game. This would benefit more player performance and to also give better communication between players. It would eliminate wait times for players to wait when that person comes back on. 

I am the Vice President of my team and we all depend on open communication when war and other issues arise. 

If you could consider this addin to the game, I'm sure you would get a lot of grateful players.

Thanks

Michael Peterson

Message 221 of 316 (1,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do something about teams sitting under shields to get the win.  Reduce Rank or Stars for extended time spent shielded.

Message 222 of 316 (1,847 Views)

★ Novice

And what about that war? One person for 8 hours got 22 tht points using only one card. Two hours later it being 29 tht already. Just how?

Message 223 of 316 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be really nice to have a "Search for city by name" function and the ability to get in touch with other players not in our club or on Facebook. Just recently there was a falling out in my club and president disbanded. Some of us were connected outside of game and could find one another to rebuild, but many of our members were lost and we would like to get them back. Thanks in advance!

Message 224 of 316 (1,752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix the issue of clubs staying bubbled just to win a war. This really takes the fun out of the game when a club stays bubbled for a day or more...

Message 225 of 316 (1,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
For the past two days it looks like the game is loading on my Amazon Fire, but then I get a message "something truly epic awaits! To gain access to new buildings, connect to the internet and restart the game to download the missing content." I've uninstalled downloaded the game repeatedly, done the vexing tutorial, and when I go to connect to my two year old account, it keeps bringing me back to this message. From the user feedback on Amazon, looks like alot of other people are having this issue. Are we going to be able to use our accounts that were fine earlier this week, or is this irreparable?
Message 226 of 316 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First of all I want to say sorry for sending this message (below) to the “contact us/support” site I thought it also included “feedback”. Here iis what I have to say:

Pleaaaaaaaaasseeee add a set up mode for the players. It’s really frustrating to just move a building at a time when you are trying to be as cheap as possible. I don’t think I’m the only one asking for this. Higher levels>more buildings. Add one like Clash of Clan pleaseee beg you devs.

Message 227 of 316 (1,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see a time limit on shields over cities. The problem is that a city can attack, build a lead and then stop attacking once all its cities are under a shield and in the lead during a war. I guess you could call it strategic but I’ve experienced 4 times that this has happened. Takes the fun away from the game, ties up storage space with extra war items collected and occasionally prevents mayor challenges to be used when an attack is part of a challenge. I recommend a 2 hour limit to being under a shield. This will force mayors to stay active during war and not create a stagnant game.

Message 228 of 316 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Teams are ruining Club Wars by staying bubbled when they are ahead in points. There has to be some sort of penalty when an entire team is bubbled. If a team remains bubbled they should lose points every 30 minutes or so. Club wars will continue to be problematic until this issue is fixed.

Message 229 of 316 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As a long time player of this game, here are 4 items that I’d like to see incorporated to make the user experience more fun:

1. For storage expansion, give us the option to deliver items individually instead all at once. This is similar to cargo deliveries or plane deliveries or war items. It’s pretty annoying when you collect a lot of 1 or 2 things and you’re having to get rid of other items that you created or bought while you try to find enough quantity of the 3rd item to expand your storage. This would go a long way to help manage storage effectively with all of the features that have been added since the game was launched. 

2. Please give us the option to buy / sell Omega items through the store. Even if at first it’s only with members of our own club (similar to war items). Not sure of the algorithms being used, but I find that the NeoLabs create a lot of a few items rather than an equal amount of all items. So, I end up with a bunch of a few things while I need a lot of other items that don’t come around as often in the labs or the NeoStore. So, it makes upgrading Omega buildings difficult. 

3. Please add the option to have a central Omega bank for collecting NeoSimoleons. It’s really annoying to have to click the icons above each building to collect these every single time. The bank should be similar to the tax bank where I click once to collect all of my Simoleons. 

4. PLEASE change the way that Drones and ControlNet are priced. I despise the adaptive pricing that increases every time you add 1 new item from this category. It is a ridiculous increase in NeoSimoleons. There should be a fixed price for these items similar to every other item in the game. 

That’s all for now. Keep up the good work!

Message 230 of 316 (2,104 Views)