Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by NicoleHJ74

Original Post

★★ Novice

It doesn't say card on what I thought was an attack. On the right hand side it also has 1/10 and you purchase the item,  well excuse me for thinking it was the same on the other side. It was a mistake and support can see how I would have thought it was for the attack and have compensated me for it. 

I know all about the  cards and how many yadda yadda, this was in a different area etc. 

Message 211 of 316 (2,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I’ve been an avid player of built it for many years and maxxed out my map over a year ago. I appreciate the various features to gameplay that have been added but ultimately I play because I want to build my city. Can we please have the programmers add more tiles for map expansion?

Thanks!
Message 212 of 316 (2,103 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello,
Lately I have really been working on my Omega buildings and services. I have 5 Omega Labs which gives me 3 open slots in the Omega Research Center.
I am wondering if once I get a 6th Omega lab and unlock the 4th slot in the Research Center, will that unlock a 2nd research center as well that I can build?
And if it doesn't, does that mean we only get one Research Lab? Because I really hope we get the opportunity to unlock a 2nd Research Center. It takes so long to get Omega canisters since they have to go through the lab and research center. Especially when you have 6 labs and only 1 research center. Trying to increase the Omega Storage and NeoBank capacities are week long tasks. Plus once you start getting to 25k capacity in the NeoBank and 30 capacity in the storage, it takes weeks to get the items you need. It just takes way too long, especially since we can't trade Omega items.
I know you can buy items in the neomall, but since the price of everything Omega drastically increases after you buy, if you buy items in the neomall, you'll never build Omega services because you'll never have any Neosimoleons.
So please, all I ask is that we can get a 2nd research lab.

Thank you
Message 213 of 316 (2,055 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi.
I would like to have the New York City skyscraper: one world trade center.
So can you make it available in the monuments tab? (Golden Or Silver keys)
Or... make it a real money (2 dollars Or something) deal.
I feel it’s important that the building can’t be demolished. (Like residentie buildings)
That would interfeer with the meaning of the tower.

One World Trade Center recaptures the New York skyline, reasserts downtown Manhattan’s preeminence as a business center, and establishes a new civic icon for the country. It is a memorable architectural landmark for the city and the nation, and connects seamlessly to the city with linkages to an extensive underground transportation network. Extending the long tradition of American ingenuity in high-rise construction, the design solution is an innovative mix of architecture, structure, urban design, safety, and sustainability.

The tower is a bold icon in the sky that acknowledges the adjacent memorial. While the memorial, carved out of the earth, speaks of the past and of remembrance, One World Trade Center speaks about the future and hope as it rises upward in a faceted form filled with, and reflecting, light. This tower evokes the slender, tapering triangular forms of great New York City icons such as the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building and replaces almost one quarter of the total office space lost on September 11, 2001 in a single building.

As the tower rises from a cubic base, its edges are chamfered back, resulting in a faceted form composed of eight elongated isosceles triangles. At its middle, the tower forms a perfect octagon in plan and then culminates in a glass parapet whose plan is a 150-foot-by-150-foot square, rotated 45 degrees from the base. Its overall effect is that of a crystalline form that captures an ever-evolving display of refracted light. As the sun moves through the sky or pedestrians move around the tower, the surfaces appear like a kaleidoscope, and change throughout the day as light and weather conditions
Message 214 of 316 (1,925 Views)

★ Novice
This is one of the glitched ways my city loads up. I am on the Samsung galaxy s9
Message 215 of 316 (1,895 Views)

★ Expert

Hi firewindhorse,

I enthusiastically agree with you, I think it would be a tremendous addition to the game and as a landmark could not be destroyed during the war game. Great suggestion!

Message 216 of 316 (1,889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Suggestion: a way for a president or vice president to communicate with individual players. A way for president to communicate with vice presidents and seniors only. 

Message 217 of 316 (1,876 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is the Chryser buidling? 

And i don't know if people agree but i like to see the singer building in the game.

The Building has been the highest building in the world in it's time.

It was also the highest building ever to be demolished!

It's so beautifull!!

NOTE: i have also posted and asked for the 1 wtc.

And i think they will work on it!

But if you can please do request in any way to get these building into the game.

A good day to you all, mayors!

Message 218 of 316 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Novice
Toby I would give anything to trade my platinum keys for your gold keys one for one. Gold keys can be used to upgrade your warcards. I’m doing Vu attack’s without any CoM tasks to try and earn those gold keys. I have even positioned my self in CoM to rather earn gold keys, than getting a better position and be stuck with platinum keys. Hang on to them, they are very precious.
Message 219 of 316 (2,475 Views)

★★ Novice
about war.. This game really need to apply a option that decreasing the point when all members are under shield.
Some clubs abuse shield system and make war boring.
Message 220 of 316 (2,374 Views)