Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by gsarkgunjan

Original Post

★★ Novice
Preview items are missing when I open the game...It's very annoying
Message 171 of 316 (1,366 Views)

★★ Novice
This matrix type bug😂😂😂...when the game disconnects and reloads
Message 172 of 316 (1,358 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★ Newbie
Cheater
Message 173 of 316 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have been playing this game for months, almost daily, so congrats on creating a very addictive game. However in the last month it has become impossible to open up any more land and keep the game interesting as I keep receiving only two of the three necessary components. If this is a tactic for selling simcash, I can tell you it is not working and I'm more likely to start playing something else instead. So, my obvious request is that there should be a more even distribution of the various building components.
Message 174 of 316 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the last two wars, I have started with only 6 energy. Is this a known bug? If so, any estimate on when it will be fixed? If it isn't known, how do I go about submitting a bug report?

Message 175 of 316 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there no way of evening out the distribution of the rare objects required for expanding your city?  I have 12 dozer blades (having sold 5 already) and 4 exhausts.  I'd have even less if I hadn't been lucky enough to click on the right box in the "watch the video, get an object" thing and looking at the marketplace at the right time.  I love the game, but this aspect of it drives me mad.  The same thing happens with the objects required for the beach and mountain areas; I get loads of rings and swimming masks, hardly any wheels, for instance.  It is very frustrating and removes a significant amount of enjoyment of what should be a very good game.

I also get very bored with the Omega building stuff; for several reasons:

- you can't sell stuff yourself, you have to wait for a pop-up woman buying for an imaginary city who normally wants the stuff you've only got one of rather than the stuff you've got 10 of and the prices she offers are ridiculous - one item was costing NS5400 in the marketplace and I was offered NS1200 for the same thing

- you can't specify what the labs build, unlike with the regular commercial buildings and you get loads of one thing which you then can't sell 

- the drone stations and controlnet are horrendously expensive and cover a very small area.

Message 176 of 316 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I came across a club wars ranking bug.

Somehow the team we were playing started at 1688 but by the end were at 1700. If your using elo ranking that should be impossible during game play.

War was Minnesota Nice vs Canada EH!!! Declared on 1/5/18

Message 177 of 316 (867 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree with you. I am a long time player, so was for awhile without playing, when came back found this omega stuff. Also the new landmarks are too big and don’t have too much effect on your population also the platinum keys are very to get.  Instead of making the game better and more interesting they messed up a big time. I guess need to find a new game. 

Message 178 of 316 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Odyp69 I don’t know if you are aware, but everyday for about 30 minutes you can pop bubbles in your own city. These bubbles gives about 16 items, which are divided into 6 storage, 5 expansion, 2 beach/mountain and 3 Vu. The trick is not to leave your city during this time. This means 5 expansion just by popping bubbles.  I have completed beach, mountain and land, so now I put the items up for other Club members unadvertised. In our club when someone is doing expansion we all club in and look for items. Use your club for this team work, it creates team spirit and excitement. Happy expanding! Hope this helps

Message 179 of 316 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice
MathNV we all start with only 6 energy when the war starts, so it’s not a bug
Message 180 of 316 (767 Views)