Re: Land expansion limits

by anotheroldone

Original Post

Re: Suggestion for Trains

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Satyam1210 Thank you for your feedback and ideas.

I had to move your posts to the main topic for more visibility. Please refrain from creating that many posts in the future to avoid cluttering the forum. You can post your ideas and feedbacks on this thread. Standard smile

Thank you for your support! Feel free to hang around to participate to the conversations and help other players.

Have a nice day

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 91 of 316 (2,660 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

★★★ Newbie
When we visit another city, let we see the happiness level of the city clicking on the Mayor House.

Thanks
Message 92 of 316 (2,753 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

so first of all, thank you for all the new stuff you're adding to the game, those funny rabbits and eggs ...

but I am wondering when will dev effectively find a solution to the severe crashing issue the game has been having for a couple of months now and that a number of us are suffering from.

The game works like a charm offline but crashes randomly (at boot or during game-play) several times a day when played online.

The issue is thus undeniably linked to the handling of network/server connectivity but is independent of the local connection.

I would really appreciate that this be seriously considered.

The proposed fix (which is to re-install the game) is not a fix as the issue comes back.

Thank you

Message 93 of 316 (2,769 Views)

Re: Feature Request: Identification of Club purchases in private sales

Hey there @mcubed4130 Thank you for your feedback, I definitely understand your point of view and I also think this is a good idea.

However I think we can't really say this type of action can be called stealing because the item has been put on sale so every player who visits the town can potentially buy the item, not just someone from the Club. I definitely understand the frustration though!

I’ll make sure to pass your Feedback along to the development team and they'll take a look into it. I can't promise a reply though, they are quite busy at the moment. Standard smile

Thank you for your support dear Mayor!

Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 94 of 316 (2,753 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Billie thank you for the reply!  My only comment to your response is... it really is club members stealing from club members, not the public at large visiting the specific town.

Here's why... when club member#1 has no items advertised at all.  No one can get to that town, except if they are facebook social cities, or if they are club members who can visit that city via the club interface.

So in the case of club member#1 says... I have absolutely nothing in my store and I posted an item not advertised and tells club member#2 to come buy it.  The only people who can get to that club member#1's store - are again facebook social cities - or club members.

So when club member#2 comes and the item is gone.  And club member#1 only sees that the item has been purchased with the checkbox and amount of simoleons but there is no identified city; then it means it was bought not by the public (because they couldn't get to the town at all), and not by a social city via facebook (because then it would say the name of the city that bought it)... but by another club member who jumped in and bought it when club member#1 announced the sale.

Anyway, appreciate your time, and I certainly understand development teams are busy.  Thank you again for your response.

Message 95 of 316 (2,746 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★★★ Novice
I am also forced to do this... the game makes me do it with it's mind control. Omega was a bad thing in the Star Trek Voyager episode The Omega Directive, and it looked scary. I don't want an explosion in my city, resulting in the incapability to travel at warp.

This reason has more logic than any I have seen in regards to the anti-Omega argument, and the 'End Omega Button' should be immediately implemented for the good of exploration and quick getaways.

I too will construct an 'Omega Hate Shrine', and post screenshots in an effort to convey my hatred for Omega.

Omega boo!

(This reply is totally sarcastic, I love Omega, and I was satirising the implied hatred this person obviously has for Omega, and did a pretty good job of it. Long live Omega. I love Omega. Omega is the best.

Suck it up.
Message 96 of 316 (2,760 Views)

Re: Storage slots

[ Edited ]

Hey @blackout2229 I had to move your posts to the main topic for more visibility.

Thank you for your feedback, as a player myself I definitely understand how frustrating it is! I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the dev team to see if they can do something. I can't promise any reply because they're quite busy at the moment. Standard smile

Thank you for your support dear mayor !

Message 97 of 316 (2,737 Views)

Re: Storage slots

★★ Novice
Thank you
Message 98 of 316 (2,728 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bumping this thread. This is my #1 biggest pet peeve of the mayor's clubs. I'm president and I have had to kick a lot of members because we can't tell who is stealing items.
@EA_Billie your response to this seems to show you don't understand the game (explained by OP as to why you are incorrect).
Obviously it would be a different process than the coding to pull the avatar and name from your friends list through FB or Gamecenter, but implementing this feature is a MUST.

I'd love to see some statistics on members in my club as well, like last online, or whether a member is currently online and just not commenting. (I'm sure there are more options as well).

The other feature i'd love to see is to have the chat notifications visible on your screen anywhere you are in your city. For those of us who have maxed out our cities, we have to scroll all the way to one side to check if anyone has posted. This really slows everyone's response times.
In other games the chat feature is available even if you are visiting another town. I'm sure this would be a big coding challenge but it would certainly improve the way club members interact with each other. That should improve loyalty to the club and to the game itself.
Right now people post once or twice then go offline for a few hours. It's difficult to be on at the same time, and it's not providing much of a constructive purpose for the club.

As a future wish list item, wouldn't it be great if there was some type of competitive goal that the entire club could perform together that would encourage more frequent game play? Something more than just 'collect X number of items' or 'upgrade 3 buildings' but something different from normal gameplay entirely.
Perhaps something you could earn that would benefit only the club? I'm really thinking of Intel for Boom Beach. Some type of item that maybe people would collect from visiting other towns, much like your daily golden key.

I've heard from technicians about how demanding this game is on performance (my battery life agrees), and how that is a limitation for future upgrades.
What about a way for people with slow devices to be able to turn off animations? I have an iPhone 6+ so it's quite fast (occasionally the game crashes or runs slowly when getting a text or call). I have a slower tablet that I used to run my second town on but it was far too slow to be fun.

Anyways I do like the mayor club addition, but It would improve immensely if you added the ability to see which member in your club bought your items.
Message 99 of 316 (2,718 Views)

Re: Land expansion limits

★★ Novice

I completely agree.

When you have used all available plots and consolidated as much as you can then what is left to be done?  

Why compete in tourements or challenges when you cannot place the resulting building in your city?  Ditto about the special offers.

I understand that providing extra plots would create a demand for extra memory for people's tablets/phones which could create a problem for some people with older machines, but I would have thought that solutions could be found - maybe by making the additional expansion version of the game optional.

Guess I have come to the end of the game and need to find another game.  Pity.

Message 100 of 316 (2,750 Views)