Re: SimCity BuildIt: Hotfix 09-03-2017

by SIMRADICAL

Original Post

★ Guide

Hello 

I hate to bring this up but since this is the official forum of Sim City buildit I think the announcements and updates should be completed The last two big updates the introduction of the landscape specialization and the inauguration of the Mayor's Club were not updated on that forum.

------------------

Also could there be equally spaced summer ,winter ,autumn and spring seasons through out the year with a bigger cooling period in between. The resources of my city are being depleted by 8 weeks of grueling competition and I find the cooling period to small to regenerate my resources.

Happy playing @(SIMRADICAL)

Message 41 of 316 (3,846 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If nothing in your store is advertised only those who can go to your store, either members of mayor club or Facebook friends can see items.  If you have any item advertised they can see all items.  I think that is what you were addressing in your comment. Thanks 

Message 42 of 316 (3,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@tsspar wrote:

If nothing in your store is advertised only those who can go to your store, either members of mayor club or Facebook friends can see items.  If you have any item advertised they can see all items.  I think that is what you were addressing in your comment. Thanks 

I know about that, but you can't guarantee to have no item advertised at the moment u want to trade with your friends/club members. My club is a very active one and we trade and sell a lot of items all the time. There should be an option to put items in depot that are only visible to friends and club members. That way we can trade whenever we want to without worrying about people from global stealing them.

Message 43 of 316 (3,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SIMRADICAL wrote:

Hello 

I hate to bring this up but since this is the official forum of Sim City buildit I think the announcements and updates should be completed The last two big updates the introduction of the landscape specialization and the inauguration of the Mayor's Club were not updated on that forum.

------------------

Also could there be equally spaced summer ,winter ,autumn and spring seasons through out the year with a bigger cooling period in between. The resources of my city are being depleted by 8 weeks of grueling competition and I find the cooling period to small to regenerate my resources.

@Happy playing @(SIMRADICAL)

By resources I guess you're talking about speed-up tokens and gold tickets? I think it's part of the strategy cuz you will have to calculate how to use them most effectively.

Me I prefer more seasons tho.

Message 44 of 316 (3,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello @MiniSaigon

Speedup tokens, golden tickets, vu items,neosimoleans , simoleans, Sim cash, and virtually  every thing else. 

The tasks I normally do are:

• Cargo  ship\plane missions
  • Epic projects
  • Omega missions
  • Launch disaster 
  • Produce and collect 
  • Repair disaster buildings 
  • Upgrading buildings 

Beyond this all the time is spent in doing such challenges I do not get to design my city well earlier I used to have similar buildings in rows with all the different specializations arranged in 4\4 boxes instead due to all this my city has become haphazardly arranged and looks ugly. But then:

Everything is there you , only need to look at it from the right perspective .-A Famous Photographer

If I am following the wrong strategy please post the right strategy

Happy playing . @(SIM RADICAL)

-----------------------------------------

Message 45 of 316 (3,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @SIMRADICAL

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's just a matter of taste. Me, I use the weeks I compete in lower leagues to replenish my resources. Only in metropolis and megalopolis do I use the more valuable resources like vu items, tokens, and especially tickets. I think may be the solution for your problem is more of an option to stay out of the contest in that week and still maintain your league, rather than spacing seasons further away from each other.

About ugly city, I have the same problem as well. I couldn't plan my city well due to unknown buildings that will become available as I level up and there's no builder mode in the game, it's very hard to plan when you still have land to expand. Hence I chose the most basic design for my city at first, only vertical streets, 4 spaces away from each other and only now that I have fully expanded my land, I work on its final design. That's how I deal with the problems.

Don't forget to take advantage of your club, too. Trade with your fellow members to balance the resources out, that way you will be ready for anything.

Hope that helps.

Message 46 of 316 (3,741 Views)

Re: SimCity build it freezes every time I go into the Mayors Club

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Roulbox

I wanna make a suggestion about trading items. Please consider to also reveal the name of club members when they buy something from our depot, just like a friend. That will help a great deal in managing the club.

Thank you.

Message 47 of 316 (3,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

How abt emoji support and a @  function to call members to the club ,message notification among other things ?

[ Edited Message:]

Happy playing . @(SIM RADICAL)

Message 48 of 316 (3,676 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @MiniSaigon,

Thanks for this suggestion about trading, I will make sure to pass it to the studio

Cheers,

-Julio-

Message 49 of 316 (3,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Julio

Would it be possible to have a response to the issue with the rewards for watching adverts please. For the last week or so all I've ever got is simoleans, doesn't matter what box I choose. The only time I get something other than simoleans is when that isn't an option.

Also do you know if trading Omega items will ever be coming to the game?

While I'm on Omega items, the disparity between the cost of buying an Omega item in the NeoMall and the price that we are given in the bubbles to sell is huge, like we only get 10% of the cost against what we'd have to pay, this is not good, not good at all. I'f you're going to charge an arm and a leg in the NeoMall at least have the decency to sell 5 of the items for that price not just one!

Thanks in advance.

**** EDIT ****

Here is a specific example of the cost disparity for Omega items. I just got a bubble to sell a solar panel (I think, it has 3 hexagonal panels) for 295 neosims, in my NeoMall at present is the option to buy one for 5223 neosims, now I'm no accountant but that is blatant profiteering and EA really need to do something about that. As I said earlier, if the option was 5223 to by 5 then that wouldn't be so bad, but the disparity is far too big, I'd have to sell 17 to buy one back! I only sell items so I can make room in the hope my Research centre actually gives me what I need!

Message 50 of 316 (3,759 Views)