Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by 9628077

Original Post

Re: SimCity build it freezes every time I go into the Mayors Club

Community Manager (retired)

@MiniSaigon

As you can see, I have merged all the comments into this single thread, now we will be able to gather all your reports and feedback in one single place :eahigh_file:

Regarding your report about the happiness dropping, I will make sure to pass it to our developers and let you know as soon I as I have more information,

Meanwhile. the following information might be interesting for you:

HOW DO I KEEP MY POPULATION HAPPY?

If you fail to keep your citizens happy, they’ll abandon their homes and leave town. There’s one other very good reason to keep them satisfied—the happier the populace, the more taxes you will receive.

Check the smiley face happiness counter on the left of your screen. If the face is less than green, there are several ways to find out why. Opinion bubbles give you advance warning of problems like traffic jams, lack of services, boredom, or a dirty Factory in the neighbourhood. If red exclamation marks appear on the icons on the right of your screen, investigate by tapping them immediately!

Sims love a city with culture, style, and a thriving tourism economy. Choose one or more areas of specialization to boost both population and happiness in your city. There are six to choose from: What identity will you choose for your city? Level Up to unlock all six specializations!

Upgrading an existing residential zone: Upgrading is important to increase your population and also to keep your citizens’ happiness levels up. Wherever you see a yellow hard hat icon, a building is ready for an upgrade. Tap the icon to see the building plans and rewards available, then get manufacturing!

Once again, don´t hesitate to provide any feedback you may have for us. We appreciate it!

Message 31 of 316 (6,412 Views)

Re: Game freezes when I click on mayor club

★★★ Newbie

I think this has something to do with my club or one of the cities who joined my club.

My friend, who is also a member, got the same problem after updating.

I started a new city on the same device, leveled it to 18 and joined a club with no problem at all.

When I switched back to my original city, the club still freezes the game.

Hope these infos help.

Playing my small city until this is resolved. Frown

Message 32 of 316 (6,359 Views)

★ Guide

Really plumbob points. I reported that we are getting mixed results. We can not see them or they have shown only the recent seasons. A lot of my club had well over 300,000 points and this is affecting our total as well. We play hard to get them and would like this issue fixed.

Message 33 of 316 (6,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with my Samsung S7 running on Android.
Message 34 of 316 (6,227 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @pjtuomaa @9628077

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will make sure to pass it to the studio. I will edit the original post once I have details on possible turnarounds.

-Julio-

Message 35 of 316 (6,172 Views)

★★ Novice
How are things coming with the Mayor club causing game lock up issue? It is very difficult to advance without being able to communicate with my club...if I am even still in the club. Probably been kicked for not participating in chat which I can't get to due to issue with game.
Message 36 of 316 (6,129 Views)

Hey @Smiling_Kiter

I understand that it´s difficult to advance due to that issue, Our studio is currently looking into it and will provide a hotfix as soon as possible, as I said once we have information about hotfixes coming, I will edit the first post.

-Julio-

Message 37 of 316 (6,084 Views)

SimCity BuildIt: Hotfix 09-03-2017

[ Edited ]

Dear Mayors,

We would like to thank those who’ve provided feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and our SimCity BuildIt forums We've been investigating the issues reported by our players as a priority. I am happy to announce that in our latest update, the team has rolled out a hotfix to address the following issues: 

• Happiness values dropping when game is re-opened.
  • Service warnings in cities despite the high capacity vs. demand.
  • Game freezing/crashing when the Club/Chat island is tapped.

Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. Check the Google Play, Amazon App and App Stores for updates:

Android 
iOS 
Amazon:

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this for you.

-Julio-

Message 38 of 316 (5,937 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Hotfix 09-03-2017

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Julio wrote:

Dear Mayors,

We would like to thank those who’ve provided feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and our SimCity BuildIt forums We've been investigating the issues reported by our players as a priority. I am happy to announce that in our latest update, the team has rolled out a hotfix to address the following issues: 

• Happiness values dropping when game is re-opened.
  • Service warnings in cities despite the high capacity vs. demand.
  • Game freezing/crashing when the Club/Chat island is tapped.

Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. Check the Google Play, Amazon App and App Stores for updates:

Android 
iOS 
Amazon:

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this for you.

-Julio-

Thanks for your effort Julio, my club island is working again.

There is still a minor glitch that I found: When you use global trade HQ and go to city A's depot, tap to buy something but don't let it finish, close A's depot window, then go to city B's depot right away, the items in B's depot will be messed up (showing the things B doesn't have / showing wrong items that were bought from A as 'sold out' / showing the thing that I came to buy in B is 'sold out' but in fact it isn't). Tap out and click B's depot again will fix it.

And just a suggestion, it would be nice to have an option to put items in depot which are only visible to club members and friends. Me and my fellow members always have a hard time sharing items to each other since people from global would see and steal them.

Message 39 of 316 (5,861 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Hotfix 09-03-2017

★★ Novice
It looks like a few of us are having issues the prizes after watching ads. I used to get a good balance of different things, sometimes Sim cash, sometimes simoleans and sometimes items. For the last few weeks I've only been getting simoleans every single time, apart from maybe 3 times where simoleans weren't an option and I got an item. I must have watched 40 ads or so at least so the volume is way too big to just be probability or an anomaly. Is this a known issue?
Message 40 of 316 (5,905 Views)