Rewards bug with Vu Pass

by tttony1973

Original Post

Rewards bug with Vu Pass

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Ever since Vu Pass has been introduced I keep getting the same rewards.  Every "random" common card is Tentacle Vortex.  Every "random" rare card is Shrink Ray.  Chests still seem to give a variety, but I've gotten at least 60 straight Tentacle Vortex cards now and it's totally frustrating and demotivating.  

I reached out to support and they came back with absolutely nothing! 

Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 12 (3,315 Views)

Re: Rewards bug with Vu Pass

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’m not surprised. I’ve got the a similar situation. I now have 100’s of useless cards, we should be able to trade to our club.....

im also getting a lot of mag cards now I’m finally at level 15...but they don’t show anywhere, just disappear.....I bought those cards, I should be able to keep them...

this game is so messed up now....I wonder if the so call developer “team” actually play, or just interested in getting your cash....sad really, used to be a fun game.

Message 2 of 12 (3,279 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That sounds about right....if you don't need it, you're getting plenty of it!

Message 3 of 12 (3,264 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@tttony1973 I have completed the Vu pass both season 1 and season 2. And I got all the same cards from common/rare/legendary rewards. Mine was Vortex, Hissy and Ancient in both season 1 and 2. I get the random cards from chests, but those attack cards rewards are the same.

I don't think it's a bug, it's how they designed and it's absolutely horrible. Hope they fix it and give us usefull rewards!!
Message 4 of 12 (3,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

That seems like a bug to me.  I would want my money back if I were paying for it.  So, you mean to say I'm locked in to always getting Tentacle Vortex from here on out?  No thanks.  I'd rather stop playing sad as that is.  What bothers me more is that support won't acknowledge there is a problem.  Instead, they act as if they'll consider your ticket for "future enhancements".  Yes, please do consider making Vu Pass not suck in the future.  That would be much nicer.

In any case, I'm glad to hear that I'm not just losing my mind.  Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Message 5 of 12 (3,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@tttony1973 At least that what's happening to my teammates too, so I guessed they desghined like that. Some players didn't even try because we discoverd we only get the same cards, some tried harder because their cards were what they wanted. I wish those cards were random like the cards from the chests. I think I will get Vortex and Ancient in the next season too untill they decided to fix it. Let's see. All I got were free ones, we know exactly what we get with premium pass and I dont think it worth the price. 

Message 6 of 12 (3,249 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well...it is confirmed for the third cycle in a row....same cards EVERY....SINGLE....TIME....Makes it pretty easy for me.  I'm done with war.  You win EA!

Message 7 of 12 (3,167 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@tttony1973 Same for me. They lower the goal points so I’ll keep trying even though I know I only get worthless cards. Crossing my fingers that they fix this, please give us random cards!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 12 (3,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In case anyone is wondering, this was recently confirmed to be a flaw by design.  It's yet another money making scheme from EA.  If you purchase card packs, apparently these rewards change.  If you don't like what you have, throw some $$$ at it and see if "lady luck" gives you what you want.  I have not confirmed this personally since EA will never get a dime out of me until they address real problems with this game, but I thought I would share.

Shame on you EA for turning a bug into a money-making scheme!

Message 9 of 12 (2,880 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see i am not halucinating, this is definetly a poney making bug. I paie once for the Vu pass at It first release, but when i Saw how It actually World i Nevers any other pass even though i almost complete thé whole 3 level at each Season. Now i just focus on thé Chess knowing that thé pack of card is thé same lazy one.

Message 10 of 12 (2,789 Views)