Remove Freeze from Club Wars

by uctxocspvv1k

Original Post

Remove Freeze from Club Wars

★★★ Newbie

Very simple, freezing your opponent in club wars needs the be removed asap. I love this game, along with the other members is our club, but in a close war the option to freeze your opponent to sneak away with a win is pointless. It completely takes the fun out of competing in club wars on a weekly basis. 

Instead of freezing attacks, perhaps a good replacement would be to increase the time of umbrellas and duds so that both sides can still attack those who haven’t been boosted by either. Or, add in a new reflector which allows attacks to bounce off of the opponent, and damage your own city. 

In any case, please remove the freeze as it’s destroying the fun and challenge of club wars. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,335 Views)

Re: Remove Freeze from Club Wars

★★★★ Novice

My club used the freeze to avoid KO. I think it is good to have. But maybe limit using it for 1 per hour or something like that. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would give an option when looking for a war opponent to play an offensive only game, no freezing, dudes or vamps.

Message 3 of 6 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree!

Why is freeze freely available and unlimited?

Freeze is ruining this game. I've been playing over 3 years and the freeze is making me lose interest FAST

I EITHER PLAY FOR 32 HOURS ONLY TO BE CONTINUOUSLY FROZEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS 

Or I get continuously frozen during the game when I'm trying to play and have no option other than to pack it up

This is a regular occurrence 

I also have a load of freezes so do we just freeze eachother out and not actually play

Almost every game for the last few months I am continuously frozen at some stage

Why would I keep playing?

PUT A LIMIT ON THE FREEZING!!!

it's really quite simple ... i don't have unlimited use if theif!?

Im ready to give up, This is not a strategic move. It is killing the game. 

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Glad to see others are still asking for this! My main challenges with Freeze is that it’s unbalanced— it’s the only offensive booster that doesn’t have a matching defensive booster. I think the best solution would be to develop a defensive booster that can counter it. The rarity/price of the defensive booster can keep Freeze effective while at least offering a response.

Message 5 of 6 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Unpopular opinion, but I think club wars should be removed completely or completely revamped. It's an incredible waste of resources and does nothing to help me build my city.

I don't think freezes are the real problem with wars, I think the real problem are the rampant amounts of hacked cities / clubs that are allowed to be in the game. There is something seriously wrong when a level 18 city that has only played a handful of seasons having a level 20 magentism.

Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)