Re: SIM CASH MISSING

by bharathkumar1991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

I spent Rupees (India) 399 in buying Sims cash. But after purchase the money is missing now. I want refund.

Message 2 of 7 (1,190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @bharathkumar1991 - I merged your posts into one single thread.

For help with account issues such as sim cash or refunds, please contact SimCity BuildIt support. In game: Tap the Settings icon (wrench and screwdriver) > Help > Contact Us or Submit a Request using the web form: https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, we can't help with account issues on the forums. Happy Building!

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,152 Views)

All Replies

Re: Simcity Refund

★★★★★ Newbie
@Sattooine I lost my cash Rupees 399 in SimCity BuildIt.
Message 1 of 7 (1,176 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @bharathkumar1991 - I merged your posts into one single thread.

For help with account issues such as sim cash or refunds, please contact SimCity BuildIt support. In game: Tap the Settings icon (wrench and screwdriver) > Help > Contact Us or Submit a Request using the web form: https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, we can't help with account issues on the forums. Happy Building!

Message 3 of 7 (1,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I lost 500 SimCity . More .

CM Edit: Removed profanity. 

Message 4 of 7 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mean simcash

Message 5 of 7 (985 Views)

★★ Guide
@vreeono As said before, contact EA inside the game. Settings - help - take contact. I have lost about 10k simcash by buying accidentally simoleons...

No refund. It's on purpose that it doesn't ask twice for buying some lousy simoleons with thousands of simcash while you already have millions of it.

I have asked to change it for years but I think too many is doing the same by accident that it will never be changed. Not saying it's what happened here.
Message 6 of 7 (946 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Penakyna yeah, nothing quite like buying 480,000 simoleans you don't need. Devil

Message 7 of 7 (910 Views)