Presidential succession problem

by 3card1987

Original Post

Presidential succession problem

★ Apprentice

Last week due to the glitch I was thrown out of my club. Being the president my position went to the VP on the top of the list. I managed to get back in the group but out of caution we decided to wait until after COM to switch me back. So COM ended. I was the top VP, the current president left the group and then the lowest VP was promoted to president. He was the lowest VP because he has been showing up less and less (0 points in COM this week). We have no way to get ahold of him. I filed a problem report but wow that was unexpected. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,212 Views)

Re: Presidential succession problem

★ Guide
@3card1987 I believe the order of succession is mayor who has been the longest continuous mayor in the club for next in line VP. I would suggest for next time demote everyone to senior and have single VP to ensure correct president. Best of luck.
Message 2 of 3 (1,136 Views)

Re: Presidential succession problem

★ Apprentice
@Mikika214 The FAQ just says the VP with the most plumbob points takes over. Our club has been around for a year+ so I couldn't even begin to guess who's senior in membership lol. A good president does eject the inactive for the good of the club.
Message 3 of 3 (1,131 Views)