Please allow players to publicly describe cheating experiences

by 93eicgt4wkey

Original Post

Please allow players to publicly describe cheating experiences

★★ Apprentice

I think it would be very helpful to read about other players experiences with their said clubs going to war against cheater clubs.

please allow a discussion to take place where we can share experiences of our said clubs going to war against CHEATERS.

im looking for advice and input from fellow players concerning the TRAUMA caused by one’s club going to war against cheaters.

I am not over my most recent war (that took place 1 week ago).  Please help me.

Message 1 of 3 (712 Views)

Re: Please allow players to publicly describe cheating experiences

★★★ Apprentice

I don’t get too wrapped up about it.  Last time we were in a war against cheaters, we just laid low and raked in the war items while they attacked us.  We made it a point not to attack back (unless we needed attacks for CoM challenges) and by the next day they knocked us out and the war ended quickly.  

Message 2 of 3 (680 Views)

Re: Please allow players to publicly describe cheating experiences

★★ Apprentice

REALLY APPRECIATE you sharing your experience, trebor8827!!!

did your club take the time to report the cheating!?  My club’s president seemed to be very nonchalant about the cheating…. Maybe people who have experience going to war against cheaters don’t consider cheating that big of a deal….

guess it’s not that big of a deal to be honest….  Is it even worth reporting!?!  Prob not, right!?!

Message 3 of 3 (634 Views)