[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (970 Views)

All Replies

Re: Players with cash vs free players

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi there, I'm usually the no 1 on my team. I can easily get 18k per war and 24-26k with boosters and/or 3hrs alarm through the night. I play throughout the day and almost never miss any energy.

I got most of my cards from the chests I won. I have been getting 3 bronze, 3 silver and 2 gold chests every week until ea changed the point system recently. Although I have bought the small packs about 4 times these doesn't amount to much compare to the cards I have gotten from my chests.

It doesn't take cash to win. But it does take a lot of time and resources(simoleons) to get that much points.
Message 2 of 6 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 3 of 6 (971 Views)

★★ Novice
I hear you.

Well. My magnet attack is level 4. 2 energy for 400 points. Is that what you mean by double the points as yours?

as to hydrants, he can buy them from war store and/or have a lot left over from last war. We just lost war to a chicken opponent, I have tons of everything.

Unless he has unlimited energy, all these other stuff doesn't really prove that he is hacking or buying a lot of cards. Although it's not illegal to buy a lot of card packs.
Message 4 of 6 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 5 of 6 (655 Views)

★★ Novice
I have never seen magnet w 800. They certainly got a lot of card packs!

The whole point of the game is for EA to make money off gamers so as any other games. If they really care about the war being fair or not, they would have handled the 20 hr bubble complaints a long time ago. Wink
Message 6 of 6 (642 Views)