Re: Opinion bubble while visiting other cities

by 9628077

Original Post

Opinion bubble while visiting other cities

★★★★ Apprentice

EA,

Just what is your problem? I have been playing this game for over two years and today you stop the pop up bubbles with free gifts while visiting other cities?

I have been online for over three hours, have visited; literally, hundreds of cities and not a single opinion bubble in this time.

Is it because I'm closing in on another city accomplishment and you are making it harder for me to obtain this goal?

nw8240bp

Message 1 of 5 (5,700 Views)

★ Guide

I had that problem this morning as well but just was on tonight and the bubbles are back also the crooked cities have straighted up. Hope your corrected too.

Message 2 of 5 (5,686 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This seems to happen to me only on every last day of the CoM. I think that maybe they are doing this in response to players complaining that their valuable storage space, especially during the final hours of the CoM, was being taken up, (maybe annoyingly so), by 4 metal, 5 minerals, 3.plastic, etc., from one single place visited. I noticed today that after completing all of my CoM assignments, the bubbles re-appeared when visiting other cities.

Message 3 of 5 (5,669 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@nw8240bp Issue still occurring today for me.
Message 4 of 5 (2,775 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, Mayor @iambehin.

Let's see if we can figure out why you're not getting the visiting gifts. We'll start with a few questions.

How long have you been unable to find or gather the gifts? How many friends have you tried to visit?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 5 (2,731 Views)