No tax income

by TheBlueberry

Original Post

No tax income

★★ Novice

Team, 

Im not recieving any tax income from my cactus region, I have watched my taxs, especially when upgrading residents, I get nothing. Why even play regions if theres no benifit.

Message 1 of 6 (1,315 Views)

Re: No tax income

★★ Novice

Anyone?

Message 2 of 6 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree that there should be tax income, just as there would be in real life.  I have two suburbs now, totaling over 500,000., and no tax income, just outgo.  Let's get with it, programmers, and make this change.  And while you are at it, make it possible to move services to these suburbs, just as stated in the original instructions, but cannot presently be accomplished.  Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (997 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why satisfaction of region ? They not act in incoming tax too bcos we Haven't income from there. Sure EA show us the global pop in our  tax incoming bilding but only the capital is use for the math. That's the most  insane thing i have see. Me i do almost nothing in region i haven't $$$ to lost there. And i will not buy anything until that will be corrected. And especialy real money.

Message 4 of 6 (836 Views)

★ Expert

As I chose not to participate in the regions as it made absolutely no logical sense in introducing multiple new currencies into the game (no value added to the customer) with no exchange rate or ability to use except within the specific region I recognized there would probably not be a tax revenue stream as the tax collection process is in the capital and collects in simoleons and a limited market to sell the produced goods...quite frankly I suspected it would be a drain on the capital city which it appears to be. 

The good news is there is more room to build on and many of you have lovely regions...EA could have used the same currency (although that might not have added revenue) or at a minimum an exchange rate system so that taxes could have logically been collected but they failed to recognize this as an issue and unfortunately it will cost money to correct which runs counter to their business model for this game.

Good luck in getting this issue addressed.

Message 5 of 6 (823 Views)

★★ Novice

And it still no answer. I dont play as much any more, without tax integration it's totally worthless, unless we just use it for regional products that we can turn around and sell. Otherwise, useless.

Message 6 of 6 (811 Views)