Re: No need to travel to the city for buy an item.

by mttyrap00

Original Post

No need to travel to the city for buy an item.

★★ Novice
If we already have a Global HQ Market, we don't need to travel to other city everytime we buy something.
The travels lasts too long and always crash my game.
Message 1 of 7 (2,449 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
The travel is needed because in this way you can see all the items that the other city is selling. I don't want they delete it, but I'd like a way to choose if go to the city or only buy the selected item.
Message 2 of 7 (2,412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There really is no need to download and render their whole city. I don't care what it looks like, I just want to buy their stuff.

Message 3 of 7 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whenever i go to other city, the product I selected to buy; is not there anymore. WHY???

Message 4 of 7 (2,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because someone else already bought it. There is no lock on an item you've selected to buy between when you click it from the market and the time it takes their city to load; certainly one of the top complaints folks are having in an otherwise great game.
Message 5 of 7 (1,830 Views)

Advantage to traveling to neighbour city to buy an item.

★★★★ Apprentice

I like to see what is up for sale in the Global HQ before I decide what to put up for sale. While their, I click on an item I am considering sell to see if it has sold by the time I get to the selling city. If it has, and this happens a few times, then I know that it is selling well and I can put my own up for sale with a good hope to sell it.

If I go to Global HQ, click on an item and is HASN'T sold by the time I get to the selling city, and this happens several times, there is no use me putting it up for sale too.

Message 6 of 7 (1,710 Views)

Re: Advantage to traveling to neighbour city to buy an item.

★ Apprentice
@karincanada. That seems like a good idea but it's not. The market is completely broken, inefficient and frustrating. It takes forever to finally get the item you're looking for, but those same items can sit for days when you try to sell them. If you sell something, always go for the highest price. There's literally no competition so people will pay whatever to get the items they want.
Message 7 of 7 (1,529 Views)