No Special Drops from clicking thought bubbles

by Rorbison

Original Post

Re: No Special Drops from clicking thought bubbles

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm happy to report that [overnight] something seems to have been fixed.  My first 2 clicks on my City's though-bubbles this morning gave me an Expansion item and a Vu item.. And ... I've just had a Neo-Mayor pop up asking to buy some Omega products.  

I hope this improvement rolls out to everyone else.

Message 11 of 39 (1,826 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, they've all gone again ... false alarm Frown

Message 12 of 39 (1,813 Views)

★ Guide

Contact support direct and include your player ID. Many people have had this problem and it appears they fix it on an individual basis

Message 13 of 39 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well, I have a case number with EA Support!  But they want to do this on live chat, and after 20 minutes waiting for an Agent to answer I have other things I need to do!

Edit = now 2:00 pm, been trying since 10:00 am.    This is stupid!!

Message 14 of 39 (1,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've never been able to add anyone playing on iOS. That is interesting to hear you had someone ask for items! 😎

Message 15 of 39 (1,708 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In my little cluster of Omega facilities, I'm getting an occasional pop-up Mayor [just like the normal ones] offering to buy Omega items.  One way of ensuring Omega storage doesn't become an issue, provided she wants to buy things I don't need immediately.

Message 16 of 39 (1,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Curious ... played for a few minutes this morning [to clear up the overnight activity, shipment etc.] and the first thought-bubble I clicked gave me a Dozer Wheel.  Nothing since, of course.  that's the first 'drop' I've had for two days.

Message 17 of 39 (1,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Interesting ... I'm stating to get 'drops' again when clicking my city thoiught bubbles.

Has EA fixed something?  Or is it related to the fact that I've travelled across 9 time zones over the last week?!

Has anyone else found things have improved?

EDIT

~48 hours later, still getting in-City drops regularly.  However, speed-up tokens are now appearing at random times: most of them used to spawn within 5 minutes of each other.  Strange!  Playing on iPad, if that's relevant.

Message 18 of 39 (1,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

OK, it's back to "broken" again.  I'm getting 1 or 2 drops a day from my City, and that's it.  

So, EA, while I'm sure many players will be pleased with the new extra 10% expansion area, there's no way I can take advantage of that.  I can't get Expansion, Beach, Mountain or Storage items unless I play non-stop for the next 2 years. Teeth bared

Message 19 of 39 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Frustrating, isn't it? I can't get Vu items so am not playing Mayor Challenge since you really need them.

Message 20 of 39 (1,537 Views)